Council Infastructure

• Here, sir, the people govern; here they act by their immediate representatives.

• Global Moderator

Becuase the balance council worked so well last time…

• 10 nope.jpgs again

• @lemonater47:

Becuase the balance council worked so well last time…

There were no safeguards last time, democracies do nothing. When you have a fantastic idea, you don’t drop it at the first sight of failure. You improve your attempts, you regulate and control until you get to where you need to be. The premise is simple, people who have no desire to commit themselves to this game, don’t deserve to DIRECTLY influence it. You wouldn’t let some uneducated heroin addict run a calculus course would you?

• inefficient democracy masterrace

• I don’t think the game needs much more balancing, it’s had plenty, do one last patch or two to iron out a few problems like archers and just leave the game alone, some players are actually tired of all the changes.

• @kanGuru:

inefficient democracy masterrace

“Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.”

• some fat guy

TBS should appoint me as god-dictator of balance because I deserve it.

• One thing for sure, i wouldn’t like to have you in, you have a fuking high opinion of yourself but when i read your post most of the time buddy, it’s just not that….

• Global Moderator

The balance council will be a minority of the minority.

• @Edmund:

One thing for sure, i wouldn’t like to have you in, you have a fuking high opinion of yourself but when i read your post most of the time buddy, it’s just not that….

Let us not denounce other forum members when it is not necessary to do so, especially when you cannot utilize plural tenses properly and all you ever do on the forums anyway is flame anyone with a different opinion than your own. Never once did I put my ballot to the suggestion box, and I actually pointed to one of the clans I have the most disagreements on balance with. I respect Tempest as much as I disagree with them, and I also acknowledge they know much more about the game than I do. I’m just here to propose some sort of real balance, in which the system is very selective and members are enthusiastic about proposing ideas and making small adjustments.

• @lemonater47:

The balance council will be a minority of the minority.

Why is that necessarily a bad thing if we have safeguards to protect against tyrannical motives? People are irrational and irresponsible as a whole and we should not trust them as they will make balance decisions off of impulse about a game they hardly understand.

• you would probably gain much more insight if you just talked to the old balance council members directly, id bet they vote inefficient democracy too

• Remember when I made Crushed believe he was part of the Balance Council. Man he was so happy :D Lool

Best joke EU.

• Balance council thing didn’t work out cause the devs didn’t listen to anything the council said :D !

• @Shard:

Balance council thing didn’t work out cause the devs didn’t listen to anything the council said :D !

I was right then :D

• they just have to add me and i’ll fix their balance in a day

• Global Moderator

@Sophax:

Remember when I made Crushed believe he was part of the Balance Council. Man he was so happy :D Lool

Best joke EU.

Should do it again if they make another one.

• @CRUSHED:

they just have to add me and i’ll fix their balance in a day

like you fixed flinch times

• He’s right though. What’s the point of listening to the community when the community is shit and wants to nerf or remove everything (including feints, drags, MAAs, Archers, Vanguards, kicks, alt OHs). Worst Community Earth

• @afiNity:

He’s right though. What’s the point of listening to the community when the community is shit and wants to nerf or remove everything (including feints, drags, MAAs, Archers, Vanguards, kicks, alt OHs). Worst Community Earth

worst part is, most people on this fucking forum are disgustingly bad