Beta Feedback Patch 28 (UI revamp) Bugs and Quirks

• So here’s what I found so far.

1. You can enter the menu via Escape but can’t leave it the same way. Needs to be closed with a mouseclick.
    2. The mission hud that pops up takes up a respectful amount of screen. Also if you’re on the ballista on Citadel and leavy it or get hit and then leave it, the current objective pops up again and makes you vulnerable since you can’t see much. Fix that please. Also smaller screens would be nice imo. :)
    3. There’s no indication of how many slaves/cages/parts have been freed/opened/burnt down etc. Is that supposed to be like that?
    4. Next objective in the tab menu only shows the symbol, not what to do. Text is missing. At least on Citadel.
    5. KT, Accuracy, Damage dealt and taken are all just in the post-game menu. Why not back in the tab menu as earlier?
    6. If you complete an objective and the objective hud pops up it only shows you the time that’s left BEFORE you finished the objective (6.27min instead of 16.27min on Battlegrounds e.g.)
    7. When I fought Malric the guy was at 1/4 of his health after he took me down. However, since I died earlier (he killed me before that) it showed me 2/3 of his health were left.
    So I guess I took 1/3 of his health that was still left and NOT 1/3 of his TOTAL health. He’d be dead otherwise. Hope it’s clear what I’m trying to say.
    If you fight someone and die and he has let’s say 50% health left. I come back and take him down to 25%, the game then shows me he’s got 50% health left since I took 50% of his MOMENTARY health, whereas his TOTAL health is 25%. Confusing I know.
    8. Customisation menu while on a server is gone. :(
    9. Can’t see people’s names when looking at them.

That’s all for now. Good looking UI. Really like it. :)

• Developer

4. Next objective in the tab menu only shows the symbol, not what to do. Text is missing. At least on Citadel.

The pass on maps isn’t complete yet, and we might be resizing or changing some of the GUI elements so we can’t quite finalize any of the text yet.

Confusing I know.

Yep, I’m confused, not sure I can parse that correctly. I’ll say: what it displays in that bar is the health of that player at the point when the bar comes up, and nothing else. Also, it might not be correct for kings (it’s assuming health is 0-100, IIRC kings are higher).

8. Customisation menu while on a server is gone. :(

Silly oversight we’re planning to correct

9. Can’t see people’s names when looking at them.

Likewise. We might also change the appearance of this slightly.

• Global Moderator

It needs to show the server name in the scoreboard again. You go to call an admin to a server and you don’t know what server you are on and there’s no way of checking now.

• @lemonater47:

It needs to show the server name in the scoreboard again. You go to call an admin to a server and you don’t know what server you are on and there’s no way of checking now.

Oh shit I never noticed this. This is a problem. Please fix.

• Might be a bit offtopic but this is a very old, small and yet annoying bug.

Heavy Flail killsymbol is still the one of the Normal Flail. Give me my HF killicon back! :(

• Global Moderator

@TheUndying:

Might be a bit offtopic but this is a very old, small and yet annoying bug.

Heavy Flail killsymbol is still the one of the Normal Flail. Give me my HF killicon back! :(

In that case the kill icon for all knight two handers held in one hand shows the same icon. Which I think is the SOW icon.

• @lemonater47:

In that case the kill icon for all knight two handers held in one hand shows the same icon. Which I think is the SOW icon.

Isn’t it the Longsword icon? Anyway, would be if you could fix that aswell. :)
    Perhaps some special icons for 1h + shield weapon combos? :3

• @lemonater47:

The server name does appear on the scoreboard.

• Another thing….click and turn in customisation still results in your character disappearing. You can see him in the background though, not sure if that’s intended or not. :s
    Would like to see him in his full beauty. Or, if it’s archers, in hers.

• On the button configuration screen all mine said was textfields on the leftside no binds had words hehe.

• As I can’t play without buttons will try again next weekend although that new menu screen does look grand tbh.

• Developer

Can you take a screenshot, Loin?

• Hello CrustaceanSoup hmm I can on monday my rig is packed away until next weekend now. Just a habit of mine tbh.
    tomorrow I will just fire it up and get a screenshot of the configure buttons screen sure.

• Developer

Much appreciated

• ta. Its now 7am , one needs at least 4 very strong coffee’s first then will unpack and fire it up
    doing it now brb

• back…

coffee now! had to get out other pc, emailed to me, upload to imgur and put other pc away so anymore piccys will have to be on weekend
    now tbh

• This post is deleted!