Idea of adding Bots

• Currently, the game is multiplayer-base, yes? Well… To help make it more Singleplayer fun without adding too much would simple add a “bot” option for the maker of a game.

When someone start a new game, and get everything set-up and such… There will be an option to toggle bots on/off and then add how many bots can spawn in the game. (Though the # of bots + # of players cannot exceed the map’s limit). I’ve seen this in a few games and work very well because it is optional and easy thing to add… Well, kinda easy… It wouldn’t require them to make a whole brand new mode… Plus it could also increase the multiplayer experience, in a way… Like if there are, idk, 6 players in a game with the max being 8… Well, the maker can just simple filled in the empty spaces with bots to get the game started. This can also allow singleplayer since someone can just create a private game then fill in all other spots with bots (Or just a few spots. Depends how many that person wishes to fight).

What you think?

• There is bot support for LTS, TD, FFA, and KOTH currently.

• Oh. That is cool, and highly nice to know.

• Or perhapse they could have co-op bot matches, you know the generic wave after wave of mindless knights and or… I dread to say this zombies…

• @nyuyu:

Or perhapse they could have co-op bot matches, you know the generic wave after wave of mindless knights and or… I dread to say this zombies…

This has been discussed so much in the past I’d almost put money on it making it into the game at some point. At the very least I’m certain someone will make a zombie mod.

• @SlyGoat:

@nyuyu:

Or perhapse they could have co-op bot matches, you know the generic wave after wave of mindless knights and or… I dread to say this zombies…

This has been discussed so much in the past I’d almost put money on it making it into the game at some point. At the very least I’m certain someone will make a zombie mod.

Is it possible for any game like this thats moddable to not have a zombie mod ;P?

• I’m not a big fan of zombies tbh… The only time I am is if there is a reasonable explanation for them to be non-stop. In this case, the only thing I’ll accept if they have a Lich raising the dead but that’ll add ‘magic’ and ‘fantasy’ to this game which the devs don’t want to do.