List of Bugs/Exploits

• Dodge after riposting
    • Dodge right after parrying (prevents panic parrying from being punished), parry during dodge
    • Superdodge
    • Dodge out of flinch and attack is broken
    • Tapping up shield after getting flinched bypasses flinch recovery
    • Switching weapons ignores flinch
    • Throwing projectiles can ignore flinch
    • Combo feint to parry riposte can result in an alternate riposte
    • Flinch in release
    • Shield makes attack animations faster
    • Frequently have to pick class loadout twice at the beginning of FFA
    • Class choosing default loadout when picking loadout at the end of an LTS round

Add to the list, BUGS ONLY. No whining about balance. Only things that are glitches in the game.

• Not sure if this fits in here, but the bug where the chat breaks and you have to mute someone to make it work for a little while again is pretty irritating.

Like, really irritating.

The bug where you have to pick your class twice to spawn is pretty aggravating as well, and is prevalent on CTF maps, it seems.

• Mod

• No flinch on ripostes sometimes

• Might be fixed already, or an intended feature that’s just flat out annoying;

Attempting to switch teams inbetween rounds in LTS(the short time where everyone spawns but you if you are in the loadout screen) simply spawns you back in your old team. The only way to swap team in LTS is by accepting the ridiculous -10 points penalty, which is enough to convince many players to not even bother balancing at all.

• No flinch on ripostes seriously needs to be fixed.

• “- Dodge right after parrying (prevents panic parrying from being punished), parry during dodge”

This is intended. You can’t dodge in parry recovery though, only during.

• arrow cam on catapults doesnt work in multiplayer

• @JimmyTryhard:

• Dodge after riposting
    • Dodge right after parrying (prevents panic parrying from being punished), parry during dodge

features mang and you cant dodge in parry recovery.

• Mod

-Bug on tavern that causes you to spawn unable to use fists, sprint or jump. (Looks like it’s jammed in torch holding position)
    -Stuttery animation after interacting with objects.

• Health and stamina regen getting stopped while idle if your shield gets hit by a projectile…

• Feinting to Parry or CFTP doesn’t allow dodge during active parry.
    Weapons sometimes doing 2 damage on hit.
    Firepots still don’t get recorded damage, causes no assists as well.
    BUTTHOLE BLOCKING, FIX NOW PLZ
    Choosing pavise shield in duel mode will give you a default loadout instead.
    Duel mode chat bug.
    Duel mode history values bugged.
    Inconsistent riposte hit-timings(?)
    Inconsistent knockback
    MAA can dodge during charge-attack stun time.
    Firepot sometimes having no effect on a direct hit.
    Invisible fire from firepots sometimes.

I feel as though this thread should be in another forum……

• Found a weird one -
    The final effect is that a firepot turns into a dud and does not burn but makes noise and sits on the ground.

How it’s done:
    Die right as you throw your firepot, if you time it right, on the next life, the firepot will be completely broken and will not cause any effects. I haven’t tested to see if it flinches, and I haven’t tested smoke pots.

The dud firepot will basically act as a regular firepot but it won’t break upon impact and sticks to surfaces. It makes a whooshing sound until it despawns.

• Also -
    Throwing a firepot at a tree for example may cause it to bounce and make invisible, burning fire where the pot allegedly bounced, but the fire visual effect will appear on the tree and not the correct position.

• I am not sure if it fits in here, but there is a sort of reverse knock-back. If the opponent blocks an attack in a certain way they will actually be launched towards the person making the strike.

• @Cerebral:

I am not sure if it fits in here, but there is a sort of reverse knock-back. If the opponent blocks an attack in a certain way they will actually be launched towards the person making the strike.

can confirm, i once blocked a charge attack from behind the charging vanguard and i was pulled towards him

• This isn’t a major bug or anything, but it IS a bug:

Was in a CTF and right as I picked up the flag, I was shot by an archer. Which in turn seemed to result in me keeping my primary weapon out, I could switch like normal and everything, decapped a maa and got back to my teams flag and was able to cap it. Look into it if you’re interested, that has only happened once since they ‘fixed’ being able to switch weapons while holding the flag.

• Riposte flinch needs to be fixed, just went up against 3 knights who constantly abuse it, it’s really broken. They literally couldn’t get flinched in a 2v1 if they simply riposted. My teammate and I would attack back to back slightly different times, and as soon as he parried my teammates attack my stab hit him, but his riposte stab killed me anyway.

• 90 degree angling foot stabbing, comon, if this is intentional someone is on crack, noone fights like that irl and it looks stupid.
    You going to fight all bent over? worst slouch ever.

• Crazy desync in combos. I mean, you get hit twice -instantly- when the animation of the second swing is still in windup or early-release. Which I think is related to
      @NoVaLombardia:

Weapons sometimes doing 2 damage on hit.

@Carolean:

Not sure if this fits in here, but the bug where the chat breaks and you have to mute someone to make it work for a little while again is pretty irritating.

You don’t really need to do that, though. Just open the scoreboard (Tab), press B, click on any nick. Close the scoreboard.
    Fixed.

@Carolean:

The bug where you have to pick your class twice to spawn is pretty aggravating as well, and is prevalent on CTF maps, it seems.

It happens in ALL maps, all modes.

• @chivalryinterested:

90 degree angling foot stabbing, comon, if this is intentional someone is on crack, noone fights like that irl and it looks stupid.
    You going to fight all bent over? worst slouch ever.

The game isn’t a simulator