Fastest way to rank up?

• I think ffa’s work. but, I’ve been told hore mode counts towards your kills? anyways, just tell me what’s what so I can finally get my gold helm ffs

• Well bot farming would be the fastest. Then if Horde mode does count your kills then it would be the 2nd fastest. 3rd fastest would probably be FFA. 4th fastest would be TO.

• Bot farming doesn’t work anymore, FYI. If Horde Mode does count, no wonder those servers are always full lol. I better get to it.

• Rent your own server for 5 bucks then add 64 bots on arena with vac turned off and use **** in addition to setting game speed to 200%.

Then enjoy have fun being another noob rank 50 who doesn’t know shit about the game or game mechanics…

• @Terminally:

Rent your own server for 5 bucks then add 64 bots on arena with vac turned off and use **** in addition to setting game speed to 200%.

Then enjoy have fun being another noob rank 50 who doesn’t know shit about the game or game mechanics…

I tried this not too long ago (because ranking up is stupidly slow and I deserve my gold helmet). None of the bots I killed added up to my exp in the stat file. TBS must’ve fixed it. I don’t know what the **** stands for tho, and doesn’t disabling VAC also disable ranking?

Also I was tracking my XP a couple hours ago when suddenly it stopped updating the big number. I’m now stuck at 5956500 (29782 kills) for probably the rest of my CMW experience.

EDIT: Yep. Played a few games after restarting my computer, still stuck at 5956500. I don’t know why I thought restarting would help lol. So I guess I’m stuck at Rank 44 forever now?

• @Jon:

I tried this not too long ago (because ranking up is stupidly slow and I deserve my gold helmet). None of the bots I killed added up to my exp in the stat file. TBS must’ve fixed it. I don’t know what the **** stands for tho, and doesn’t disabling VAC also disable ranking?

Also I was tracking my XP a couple hours ago when suddenly it stopped updating the big number. I’m now stuck at 5956500 (29782 kills) for probably the rest of my CMW experience.

EDIT: Yep. Played a few games after restarting my computer, still stuck at 5956500. I don’t know why I thought restarting would help lol. So I guess I’m stuck at Rank 44 forever now?

Using my global XP stat tracker I have not earned any XP since last patch so I dunno whats up with that…

• @Jon:

Bot farming doesn’t work anymore, FYI. If Horde Mode does count, no wonder those servers are always full lol. I better get to it.

Watching the way you play, ranking up should be the last thing on your mind. You should be embarrassed to have your rank and your skillset.

• @Odeken:

Watching the way you play, ranking up should be the last thing on your mind. You should be embarrassed to have your rank and your skillset.

There are a lot of high rank players this bad and worse about, I see at least one almost every day that I play.

• @Terminally:

Rent your own server for 5 bucks then add 64 bots on arena with vac turned off and use **** in addition to setting game speed to 200%.

I’m already a God, I just need a cool shiny gold helmet to confirm it.

• @Huggles:

I’m already a God, I just need a cool shiny gold helmet to confirm it.

Video or it isn’t true.

• Global Moderator

Modded servers don’t count either.

Fastest way is pubstomping in FFA.

• Just change the numbers in your stat file.

• @Sharpest:

Just change the numbers in your stat file.

Damn it we had the wrong ideas all along. Platinum rank 80 helmet here I come!

• @Sharpest:

Just change the numbers in your stat file.

About as intelligent as his usual posts on balance.

• @swagfox:

Damn it we had the wrong ideas all along. Platinum rank 80 helmet here I come!

Well, he’s not entirely wrong. Changing the number in your stat file works as long as you’re in a local game, which is as good as nothing. Also, there are no helmets above rank 60. :/

• @Jon:

Well, he’s not entirely wrong. Changing the number in your stat file works as long as you’re in a local game, which is as good as nothing. Also, there are no helmets above rank 60. :/

Bet you can’t get yourself a kickstarter helm or skeleton skin though! Ha! Old news!

• @Jon:

https://i.imgur.com/BqttSWu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZyQLVcG.jpg

False => http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/19689-First-player-to-achieve-rank-80-and-obtain-the-secret-helmets/page11

lvl 70 and 80 helmets

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.