Anyone win Coldfront king escape?

• I finally won it on a full 24 player server.

I was king, I camped for a little at the giant tower at the gate, this made a lot of people start to come in from the left side of the gate. After that happened where they kept going in that direction I headed to the right like anyone usually does. I saw someone trying to go up the opposite stairs my stairs were going to so I decided to fake him out and actually go below the pier. There are rarely any openings into under the pier so no enemies really got to me. I exited and the escape was really close, with no one blocking it since no king ever gets so far, and got to the ship. I won it for my people.

Anyone else win and bask in the glory?

• i won it once when it was in beta stage, was being chased by a rank 50 shield knight the entire time and he couldnt chase me because chase mechanic is broken

• Yeah, we managed it a few times with my team, 4 or so times. Three times were just rushing quickly to the vessel, but one time was pretty fun. What you need to do as a king, is to camp near the siege tower. This way, the agatha spawn moves close to it, so camping is not a problem with a capable king. Then you just need to look for an opening/gather in a group or whatever.

EDIT: Uh so yeah, that’s pretty much what OP wrote and I failed to read.

• Only seen it happen actually once, during the first week of release. The only reason the King made it was because he already got halfway in the first few seconds and people didn’t quite get how the objective works.

• Global Moderator

Happened tons in alpha. But I think that’s because the people who played it knew what they were doing on defence.

As the king you gotta go to the far left and trigger the spawn. If you run straight out the door you run into the masons. You gotta play the spawns. And the defending team has to clear a path.

• @lemonater47:

Happened tons in alpha. But I think that’s because the people who played it knew what they were doing on defence.

As the king you gotta go to the far left and trigger the spawn. If you run straight out the door you run into the masons. You gotta play the spawns. And the defending team has to clear a path.

Far LEFT (opposite of the siege tower)? Or is that just a miswording. I thought the siege tower was the only pushed spawn.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.