Need help with Setbind command

• Personally I hate crowded matches and therefore rented my own server with a maximum of 8 players.
    Problem is however, that the low amount of slots frequently encourages idiots to come and hijack my server. When I join, I log in as admin(hidden) and cancel the votekick they already started on me, but then find myself wasting a lot of time typing in the necessary commands to just perma-ban 'em.

So I tried working with the ‘Setbind’ command for the console, but I have a few questions:

1.) How do you unbind a key? I could also just rebind the key to a nonexistent command but I’d rather clear _the keybind. How do I delete those?

2.) How do you bind commands to special keys? I’d like to have most of them on the /, *, - and + commands on my numpad. Trying to use the console to directly bind commands to special keys won’t work._

• For special keys the names are spelled out, e.g. “LeftAlt” or “NumPadOne”. Not sure how mulitplay/divide are referred to though. Probably NumPadMultiply, etc.

I think you have to manually delete custom binds from the UDKGame.ini file.

• Hah, was desperately searching through the UDKInput.ini file. Many thanks.
    I couldn’t figure out the correct names for “*” or “/” either so I bound the commands to unused number keys.

• Mod

Pretty sure you can unbind a key by doing “setbind [key] null”. Not sure if it’s the proper way of doing it but it seems to get rid of the old bind.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.