How bout you fix the server browser problem?

• Servers show up as full, even if there aren’t any players in the server. A lot of servers are suffering (people aren’t joining, thinking it is full). It has been like this for over a week, fix it?

• Yes this is extremely problematic. Please fix this ASAP :)

• Seriously, there’s no excuse for this not being fixed yet.

• Just right-click a server and view players.

SOLVED.

• @Oy:

Just right-click a server and view players.

SOLVED.

Or have your fav servers keybinded to join by I.P. when you simply press one button, saves so much trouble of never even having to use the shitty browser.

• I noticed a lot of desync between the server and the server browser.

Examples:

• In actuality, server “X” has 20 players but in the server browser it’s displayed as 2/32. If you right click it, you don’t see all the players.
    • Server “X” is running OK with 20 people. You disconnect then open the server browser. Server X is gone from your browser list completely (needs to restart game/steam and maybe it will show up again).

pls fix

• Viewing the info on every server individually looking for the one that actually has a population is a tedious pain in the ass, and the (admittedly few) times I’ve felt like dealing with it, population has obviously been suffering. This includes such peak times as nighttime weekends.

• @Oy:

Just right-click a server and view players.

SOLVED.

Or they could patch the game we paid for. It is an insult to their customers how abandoned this game is, lol.

• This has crossed the line between annoying little glitch to completely unacceptable developer support.
    This glitch should have been fixed hours after it went live. Hours. Not weeks. What is going on?

I have been telling a lot of people to get this game, but it’s hard to keep doing it with this kind of developer absence.

I understand MW is keeping you busy, but you chose to release this game too. Please just hire 2 people to work on DW on a dedicated day-to-day basis, or something.

• Do the developers even read their own forums anymore? Actually, a better question, do they even exist anymore?

• Global Moderator

@TheMightyAltroll:

Do the developers even read their own forums anymore? Actually, a better question, do they even exist anymore?

Yep

http://forums.tornbanner.com/forumdisplay.php/12-Chivalry-Medieval-Warfare