Front-End cooking old map all the time? Here is your fix.

• So I know a few people in the past have had issues with front-end cooking the old version of people’s maps, rather than their newest version, but nobody really posted their solution. I ran into this unfortunate experience this afternoon which really wasted a few hours.

If you have this problem…

…FOLLOW THESE STEPS!
    Go into your UDKGame>CookedSDK folder and look for the folder which your map is located, in my case it was AOCSDKLevels_C32F16644BABAD071AD5F093A7521CDC

2. Copy the C32F16644BABAD071AD5F093A7521CDC part of the text. And delete the folder which your map is located in.

3. Go to your main “Steam” folder (eg. Program Files(x86) > Steam ) and search for the GUID you just copied.

4. You will notice a few files come up that are a .cmwsdk file, delete these. They should look like:
    aocsdklevels_c32f16644babad071ad5f093a7521cdc

I hope that this helps some people out :D
    It may not be the ultimate solution, but at least it’s one.

Also, the solution to this was found in collaboration with Massive, who mentioned to look for the GUID rather than the name of the map.

• @Otreum:

So I know a few people in the past have had issues with front-end cooking the old version of people’s maps, rather than their newest version, but nobody really posted their solution. I ran into this unfortunate experience this afternoon which really wasted a few hours.

If you have this problem…

…FOLLOW THESE STEPS!
    Go into your UDKGame>CookedSDK folder and look for the folder which your map is located, in my case it was AOCSDKLevels_C32F16644BABAD071AD5F093A7521CDC

2. Copy the C32F16644BABAD071AD5F093A7521CDC part of the text. And delete the folder which your map is located in.

3. Go to your main “Steam” folder (eg. Program Files(x86) > Steam ) and search for the GUID you just copied.

4. You will notice a few files come up that are a .cmwsdk file, delete these. They should look like:
    aocsdklevels_c32f16644babad071ad5f093a7521cdc

I hope that this helps some people out :D
    It may not be the ultimate solution, but at least it’s one.

Also, the solution to this was found in collaboration with Massive, who mentioned to look for the GUID rather than the name of the map.

unbelievable: final release and i had to follow these steps for the first time. 1000 perfect uploads but now… damnit
    ty :)

• Ahaha really? Damn it steam workshop!

• Tell me if I’m wrong, but the “Clean and full recook” BTN do the same thing than Otreum said ?

• No because what otreum and i found was these files in hidden cache folders. So make sure u search all folders…

• I fixed Uninstalling and installing Chivalry

• @Perlin:

Tell me if I’m wrong, but the “Clean and full recook” BTN do the same thing than Otreum said ?

Be nice if it did :(