My Little Pony: Threadship is Magic

• This thread is for all possible Bronies within this forum community to safely chat here and post all of their pony-needs here, so to say. If anyone gonna come in and hate, well, you shall be ignored. Simple as Cherry Pie.

Now to get down to business… This OP will be split into different sections. Each section is either for Bronies or people who are curious about the show…

~Why do we like the show?~
    There are many reasons why a Brony will like this cartoon and I’ll name a few here. Animation, Sound, Voice Acting, Story, Character’s Personalities, Clean and Nice, etc… Trust me, the list can go on… Just ask the Bronies of this thread for more reasons, if you are okay with doing so.

~About The Show?~
    “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” is a cartoon which can be watched on The Hub, Youtube, and other forms of media. The cartoon is about Twilight Sparkle and her adventures with her 5 friends; Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity. The plot of the show is Twilight Sparkle is learning lessons of friendship by having these adventures and being with her friends. Some episodes have some common villains which will cause issues for one of the main characters and on Season Finales/Premieres, we get main villains which causes issues for all of the main characters or/and the whole world of Equestria, which is where this show takes place on.

~Current Seasons~
    Season 1 - 26 episodes.
    Season 2 - 26 episodes.
    Season 3 -13 episodes.
    Season 4 - 26 episodes.
    Season 5 - 26 episodes. Starting in Spring, 2015.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Official Movie - Planned for a 2017 release.
    Equestria Girls - Movie
    Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks - Movie

~The Brony Fanbase~
    The Brony fanbase is quite large and spread through out the world and in many different cultures/groups. You will find a Brony almost anywhere now-a-days and this does include the Army, Game Studios, and many other places. A lot of places out there are recognizing how big the fanbase is and been either making things for them, or references to them and the show.

The majority of the fanbase is highly nice, and kind, but there still some who are not as nice and highly defensive. The artist community of this fanbase is quite large on many different sites with over 1M+ results on DeviantART, searching MLP, and over 5,000 fan-made songs on Youtube. The fan-made stuff is also spread through out different things; for example, there are rap, country, rock, pop, etc songs that the fan-base made and there even romantic, horror, grimdark, etc stories. There are also games about the show which can be found on DeviantART or Equestria Gaming, with the biggest (And prolly the best) game being “Fighting is Magic” which is still in beta currently. The Bronies also have a lot of their own news sites which is all about MLP and Brony related news… The biggest one being Equestria Daily.

~Questions for the Bronies!~
    Why do you like the show?

Favorite Pony(s)?

Favorite Episode(s)?

Favorite Brony Musician(s)?

~Interesting Links~
    http://www.thegeekprofessor.com/ponies/ … o-society/

• I love ponies.

• Like the show, hate the fans. That’s all I’m gonna say on the matter.

• Hate the fans? I’m a little confused here… I mean, I know some parts of the Brony fanbase is really messed up… And you got the cloppers, but some parts of the fanbase are really great… Specially the music parts… Love all the fan made music. Also, love all the charities we do and glad to take in part of those… And don’t get me started on “Fighting is Magic”.

• This is the last place I thought I would see one of these topics. Really.

My opinion… don’t care for it. I just don’t see the appeal of the show or the fan works. No offense.

• Ha-Ha. Remember this, Bronies are everywhere… And that is no joke.

• @Jusey1:

This thread is for all possible Bronies within this forum community to safely chat here and post all of their pony-needs here, so to say.

• Hello bronies! I’m not a brony, nor much of a fan, but I do find them cute 'n adorable. I’m a kitteh though, so we can play ^_~

• My little niece and nephews love the show. It has some good moral lessons to teach, so that’s good too. However, I would not watch the show without children, just as I wouldn’t watch Yo-Gabba-Gabba or The Fresh Beat Band without children. If adults like the show, more power to them, I just wish a lot of Bronies wouldn’t be so… mm… forthcoming…? and aggressive a lot of the time. The ones I have met, anyhow. I have not met many tolerable Bronies in my time.

And I’m a dragon and I eat ponies and kittens. Hmm…

• @Alexhandr:

My little niece and nephews love the show. It has some good moral lessons to teach, so that’s good too. However, I would not watch the show without children, just as I wouldn’t watch Yo-Gabba-Gabba or The Fresh Beat Band without children. If adults like the show, more power to them, I just wish a lot of Bronies wouldn’t be so… mm… forthcoming…? and aggressive a lot of the time. The ones I have met, anyhow. I have not met many tolerable Bronies in my time.

And I’m a dragon and I eat ponies and kittens. Hmm…

1. Some Bronies are… Not so good, I guess… Some may seem to be ‘aggressive’ but really, they are highly defensive and can easily get into a fight / argument with people who are showing even the tiniest bit of hate.

2. Being a dragon is really a negative to be honest… I mean, Fluttershy made a dragon cried and then had it listened to her… So… Plus don’t underestimate the magical powers that some of the ponies have. Anyways, I’m just joking around with you but I do recommend to stay-away from posts like that because of the defensive nature of some Bronies.

• -Chapter three-
    And so the quest to find inner peace in a forum hidden deep within the mountains began.
    Would the thread remain positive and fun for all who found it?
    Would people be able to respect each others opinions and hold their tongue when they have nothing nice to say?

So far things had been smooth sailing but there was a shadow creeping over the horizon, a storm was potentially brewing and these brave adventurers knew not what dark forces of hate-spam they were tempting.

Tune in next time to find out the answers and the final resolution in CHIVALRY: equestrian warfare.

• -Chapter three-
    And so the quest to find inner peace in a forum hidden deep within the mountains began.
    Would the thread remain positive and fun for all who found it?
    Would people be able to respect each others opinions and hold their tongue when they have nothing nice to say?

So far things had been smooth sailing but there was a shadow creeping over the horizon, a storm was potentially brewing and these brave adventurers knew not what dark forces of hate-spam they were tempting.

Tune in next time to find out the answers and the final resolution in CHIVALRY: equestrian warfare.

• Yay! \o/
    Another brony :D. Quite funny though that we watch a show that is filled to the brim with cute and play a game where chopping off someones head is common occurence.

• Eh. Bronies are everywhere. I mean seriously, Bethesda Softworks, Bungie, Jagex, etc had all proclaim that they have Bronies working in their studios… (Jagex being a big one… Seriously, I’ve seen many Jagex Moderators quoting ponies on their own forums… And one even trolled a hater in the hater’s own thread with a picture… Funny thing is, only a Jagex Moderator can post pictures on those forums).

• Its also become a subculture in the military!
    I’ve even met a few soldiers who have MLP tattoos! which is very unsettling for the higher-ups who are upset that our ARMY(the most bad-ass group next to the Russian Spetsnaz) charged with the duty of protecting our country and all it stands for… are obsessed with a show involving bright colors and pink pony’s…

To each his own I suppose but imagine how hilarious it would be to see the Army ban MLP.

• Ew. Who watches shows meant for little girls? No but for reals it’s actually quite comforting to know that there are bronies within the Chivalry community :)

• Oh yes, the toughest Army likes ponies… Pretty awesome, eh?

Btw, I think Pinkie Pie is the only pink pony on the show.

And I wont be surprise that some members of “Torn Banner Studios” are Bronies… Maybe eventually one of them will come here?

~Edit~

Random questions for Bronies (Will be copied to OP)…

Favorite Pony(s)?
    Me: Rainbow Dash, Derpy Hooves, and Twilight Sparkle.

Favorite Episode?
    One does no simply choose a favorite episode…

Favorite Brony Musician?
    I like Glaze a lot but there others I like more but not good with names.

• ZRuXt2lIp3U

• @Xeekik:

Like the show, hate the fans. That’s all I’m gonna say on the matter.

Pretty much this.

The show is good times, some of the fan music/animations are good, and yeah the charities are alright, but I personally don’t like it when I see fans being up in everyone’s face/being obnoxious about the fact they watch a cartoon.
    (I understand this doesn’t represent all fans but it is large enough to be mentioned.)

I’m talking about things like this,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq-tAA9_9CI
    Just, what?

• If any cartoon deserves its own cult it’s Spongebob, let’s be real here.