My Little Pony: Threadship is Magic

• Oh. I know… There are probably things I’m missing out on but then again, this goes for anything that can be considered as pleasure or entertainment.

For example, I find it to be very fun to play video games and others may not. In my head, I do believe that they are missing out… However, at the same time, I am probably also missing out on playing a real sport or other things that they like to do instead.

Also, this is really off-topic but eh… I don’t care. It’s civil and I respect a civil conversation. Plus, it seems like there aren’t many common off-topic forum users on this site that is into MLP anyways. (I know there are a few on this forum in general though).

• Honestly I watched the first and second season of the show because I felt it oddly amusing and charming, but after a while I just saw it as the sugary meme-ridden girl cartoon it was designed to be, and became somewhat ashamed of myself for liking it.

• @Oy:

Honestly I watched the first and second season of the show because I felt it oddly amusing and charming, but after a while I just saw it as the sugary meme-ridden girl cartoon it was designed to be, and became somewhat ashamed of myself for liking it.

Eh. I wouldn’t fully say it isn’t girly… It definably has it’s moments for girls. But overall, with all the episodes… It’s still a great cartoon in my mind and worth watching. There are just some episodes that aren’t worth watching again, in my opinion.

I can name some scenes that were definably girly but I can also name some rather great scenes or even great episodes in general that made me love the cartoon a lot.

• It’s definitely a family cartoon, I’ll say that much. It’s kind of like a guilty pleasure to watch it when my little sister does, but otherwise I wouldn’t care about it. I just really enjoy trolling bronies because they’re so sensitive and hyper-defensive when it comes to their show. It’s like they’re asking to be outcasts.

• Ye’h. That’s fully understandable.

And honestly, at times…. I’m mostly into the fanbase more so than the cartoon itself. Yes, I still enjoy the cartoon and will watch it at times… But I really do love the fanbase. Heck, one of my favorite novels I’ve read is a fanfiction known as “Fallout: Equestria” so… Ye’h. And my second favorite song ever is “Between Fairytales and Happy Endings” by PrinceWhateverer, which is a song for Ditzy Doo (Derpy Hooves).

So the fanbase definitely has an impact on my life…

• As far as fanbases go, MLP definitely has a devoted and creative one. I’d have to admit that even if I hated the show. But you won’t find many neutral people like me, especially around these forums.

• @Oy:

As far as fanbases go, MLP definitely has a devoted and creative one

Heck, possibly the most… I don’t any other fanbases that has gone as far as the MLP fanbase had… I mean seriously, it went so far that it has a fanbase in the fanbase and this fanbase is even doing some amazing stuff, mostly making a FULL BLOWN FUCKING GAME.

• @Jusey1:

“Fallout: Equestria”

Quality literary work.

@Jusey1:

Heck, possibly the most… I don’t any other fanbases that has gone as far as the MLP fanbase had… I mean seriously, it went so far that it has a fanbase in the fanbase and this fanbase is even doing some amazing stuff, mostly making a FULL BLOWN FUCKING GAME.

Nah, MLP fandom still has a long way to go. They don’t even have a MUCK or a MMO yet.

Their conventions need a bit more work too.

• I think there is an MMO being worked on… But eh. Not a huge fan of MMOs myself anyways. At least we have a fighting game (Fighting is Magic) and hopefully, we will have an open world game (Fallout: Equestria as a game) this year…

Also, Dash Con was a scam on our fanbase. I have no idea if the people behind it got arrested or not though but hey… We made fun of Dash Con for quite some time. Better to take a bad moment and make it funny than to take it in the intended way.

@Kreittis:

Quality literary work.

Eh. LittlePip was quite a mouthful. But those small moments of her swearing is nothing compared to the whole entire story itself. Same thing with Blackjack from “Fallout: Equestria - Project Horizons”. Both characters had their adult humor moments. LittlePip’s being swearing and Blackjack’s being alcohol/drunk. (Drunk Blackjack is hilarious when in combat).

• Ponies rule, yay!

• How the hell did I end up in this thread o_O I’m just gunna find my way out if you don’t mind…
    General Firefly sprints to the nearest fire escape route

• What’s the age group, 5-12? Why 'Bronies’, not Ponies? And what’s the connection w/Chivalry, anyways? Do you…like… get a skin? fufu