My Little Pony: Threadship is Magic

• Some news…

Hasbro seems to be taking down a lot of the episodes off of YouTube in order to get the show in China.

There is a long article about Fighting is Magic on GameSpot.com.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has won best Animated Series of 2012 on tv.com with over 5 million votes. Second place only had about 568 thousand votes.

Yay!

• How the fuck did I get here? 8-)

Well…… I’m going to… umm… leave now…

You have fun with your… ponies… or whatever.

• What was the point of that post other then to bump this thread?

• MEOWRIC DOES NOT APROVE OF HORSES. MAY YOUR HORSES BE IMPALED BY THE SPEARS OF THE LEGION OF MEOWRIC.

• @Meowric:

MEOWRIC DOES NOT APROVE OF HORSES. MAY YOUR HORSES BE IMPALED BY THE SPEARS OF THE LEGION OF MEOWRIC.

Hahahahaha! 8-)

• They will make for nice meals in the coming battles.

• @Yoshiblue:

They will make for nice meals in the coming battles.

We can chivalrously eat ponies and babies and kittens. 8-)

• @Yoshiblue:

They will make for nice meals in the coming battles.

Ponies are the lifeblood of an army at war. Steed, snack, leather, disguise, meat shield - there’s nothing they can’t do!

• @ FloorBelow, didn’t I saw you on the Bethesda Softworks “My Little Pony: Threadship is Magic” before?

I strongly think I did.

• Shh - you’ll blow my cover! >.> <.<

XD

And I sincerely hope you don’t think you’re going to get any sort of sincere discussion going on in this thread, Juicy One. T’aint gunna happen, no siree. I’m just in it for this forum’s, shall we say, unique sense of humour.

• @FloorBelow:

T’aint

Obligatory immature quote :)

• Some of the videos in this thread are SCARY.
    It’s hard to not to be aware that this show exists when you are on the Internets a lot, but DEAR GOD! I HAD NO IDEA!!!
    I kinda collect fetishes, so someone plz help me understand how this one works.
    Are Bronies the new iteration/generation of the Furries, just with an own TV show? Apparently there’s a lot of mixed-sex dry-humping going on in both cultures, so i’m just wondering. :?

• This thread is still alive?

• @carrion:

Some of the videos in this thread are SCARY.
    It’s hard to not to be aware that this show exists when you are on the Internets a lot, but DEAR GOD! I HAD NO IDEA!!!
    I kinda collect fetishes, so someone plz help me understand how this one works.
    Are Bronies the new iteration/generation of the Furries, just with an own TV show? Apparently there’s a lot of mixed-sex dry-humping going on in both cultures, so i’m just wondering. :?

Those are “Cloppers”. They are the people with the whole strange pony-fetish.

“Bronies” are just a fan of a cartoon called “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”. Like “Trekkies” are fans of “Star Trek” or “Whoovians” are fans of “Doctor Who”. Nothing really weird about the fanbase… I mean from time to time, there are occasional weird people but aren’t all fanbases like that?

• @Jusey1:

“Bronies” are just a fan of a cartoon called “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”. Like “Trekkies” are fans of “Star Trek” or “Whoovians” are fans of “Doctor Who”. Nothing really weird about the fanbase… I mean from time to time, there are occasional weird people but aren’t all fanbases like that?

Thanks for clearing that up. Interesting phenomenon indeed.

[edit]
    Still don’t fully get it, though. Is this a brony or a clopper?

[/edit]

• @carrion:

@Jusey1:

[edit]

[/edit]

What…. the… Fuck? 8-)

• @carrion:

@Jusey1:

[edit]

[/edit]

Thats a faCENSORED

• That is considered as a level 4 Brony (Extreme). I have a ‘level’ system for all fanbases. That person could still be a Clopper though.

1: A Fan - Basic fans who just like the show and watch from time to time but that is it (Or play it from time to time with a friend, if it is a Game). Nothing more.

2: Dedicated Fan - Fans who are highly dedicated to the show and always make sure to watch all new episodes and maybe get the DVDs. (Or buy and beat all games, if it is a Game Series like Halo).

3: Big Fan (Can’t think of a better word for this level) - Fans who are truly into the show/game and will buy/get things base on the show/game. Like getting music that is about it or maybe wearing a shirt about it. That sort of stuff. (I’m a Level 3 Brony). Also, these are the most common in most fanbases.

4: Extreme Fan - These people are extremely into the show/game and will go overboard with a lot of things (Such as dressing up as the characters from the show/game).

5: Obsessed Fan - These are the worst kind of fans, and most rarest. They are WAY TOO into the show/game and would sacrifice anything just to watch the show or play the game that they are obsessed with. Ever hear stories of people literally killing other people just to play a game or will literally skip weeks of school/college to play the game more? That’s obsession.

• @Jusey1:

That is considered as a level 4 Brony (Extreme). I have a ‘level’ system for all fanbases. That person could still be a Clopper though.

Sounds reasonable. I’d imagine this was a fringe case. :)
    Thanks for explaining. And I really don’t mean that sarcastically in any way, I’m intersted in / fascinated by obsessions of any kind. Btw, I think your categories can essentially be applied to every flavor of fandom.I’d just say a Level 4 Brony is a tad more interesting than a Level 4 Whoovian. Those just wear funny scarfs&hats and talk weird. ;)

• Updated OP since the Season 3 Finale happened the other day, and I gotta say. Not a bad Season Finale. Love the music. Now for the long wait for Season 4!

“A True, True friend helps a friend in need. A friend will be there to help them see…”