My Little Pony: Threadship is Magic

• For the record, I think Batman could beat Piccolo in cribbage.

edit: assuming they weren’t playing on the moon.

• @Carolean:

QUIT NECRO’ING!

I would rather necro this thread than create a new MLP thread.

• They are talking about Batman vs Piccolo lol. I can see why he would rage at Goat for continuing a 6 month old argument.

• @dudeface:

For the record, I think Batman could beat Piccolo in cribbage…

If it were contested on a classic wooden set then I’d be inclined to agree; Pinocchio’s obvious emotional involvement would be detrimental to his game play.

Edit: Sorry I thought you said Pinocchio.

• @ChuckingIt:

They are talking about Batman vs Piccolo lol. I can see why he would rage at Goat for continuing a 6 month old argument.

Yes, but… THE FUCKING MOON, MAN!

• @Daiyuki:

Mind if I ask stop? Please? It’s quite off-topic.

• @Jusey1:

@Daiyuki:

Mind if I ask stop? Please? It’s quite off-topic.

But this is the off-topic section.

• @lemonater47:

But this is the off-topic section.

True but that only means you can create a thread for anything. This thread is specifically about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic… Posting anything else would be off-topic of this thread and shouldn’t be allowed.

• One can never be off topic in off topic.

r-IS_kKXxsA

• @Yoshiblue:

One can never be off topic in off topic.

Threads wise, you are correct. But once you enter a specific thread, you can be off-topic in that thread.

So please, let’s stop being off-topic in this lovely thread.

• @Jusey1:

@Yoshiblue:

One can never be off topic in off topic.

Threads wise, you are correct. But once you enter a specific thread, you can be off-topic in that thread.

So please, let’s stop being off-topic in this lovely thread.

I don’t think you understand off-topic.

• @Daiyuki:

The off-topic section of ANY forum site is the section where any thread of any topic that doesn’t fit that forum site can be posted.

Each thread in the off-topic section is just like any thread anywhere else. Meaning, you have to be within the topic of that thread. Therefore, you can be off-topic in this thread by speaking something that isn’t My Little Pony.

I know what I am talking about and the prev comments has been off-topic in this thread and I wish for that stop. Otherwise, I may just go get a moderator to settle this.

• @Jusey1:

@Daiyuki:

The off-topic section of ANY forum site is the section where any thread of any topic that doesn’t fit that forum site can be posted.

Each thread in the off-topic section is just like any thread anywhere else. Meaning, you have to be within the topic of that thread. Therefore, you can be off-topic in this thread by speaking something that isn’t My Little Pony.

I know what I am talking about and the prev comments has been off-topic in this thread and I wish for that stop. Otherwise, I may just go get a moderator to settle this.

Go for it. I eagerly await the moderator’s response.

Off-Topic is srs bzniss after all.

@?B:

+1 to this

• In most cases, I don’t care how off-topic a thread in Off Topic becomes (hello Sydney’s Random Fun Times pewpew viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12496&start=220).

However, in this case, let’s respect the OP’s wishes and keep the thread on topic. Anything else can just be dumped in Sydney’s thread :D

• This post is deleted!

• So been a-while… Am back though and updated original post accordingly.

• Utter rubbish tbh a board digging troll. stop necro digging up posts on site. Nobody cares about stupid horse cartoons

• @loin:

Utter rubbish tbh a board digging troll. stop necro digging up posts on site. Nobody cares about stupid horse cartoons

Lol loins reaction to bronies.

• Necroponies? No ty pls tbh.