Lowered recovery time on kills

• make this happen already, this is so fucking annoying in scrims not being able to parry for 3 fucking years after you kill someone, i know you can CFTP but theres alot of moments where you dont see the next enemy and dont go into combo, i dont want to CFTP all the time this is just a skill restriction and adds nothing to gameplay just remove it already

only for parries, dont care about attacks

• ^only reason i go halberd and combo forever in scrims^

• Some love for the no-combo weapons :(

• “i know you can CFTP” “don’t want to CFTP all the time”

just CFTP…

• Certainly wouldn’t hurt to try this in a beta.

• @JimmyTryhard:

“i know you can CFTP” “don’t want to CFTP all the time”

just CFTP…

you shouldnt have to CFTP all the time, its annoying an adds nothing but restricts gameplay more

also whoever disagrees is bad

• Wouldn’t the easiest solution just be to allow panic parry after a successful hit? Cause I’d like that.

• Crushed you just want to be able to win against all odds all the time… if CFTP exists for this problem, USE IT! if you didn’t see that next guy then you’re the one who made a mistake.

• @JimmyTryhard:

Crushed you just want to be able to win against all odds all the time… if CFTP exists for this problem, USE IT! if you didn’t see that next guy then you’re the one who made a mistake.

please stop trying to give me advise you’re bad

i dont like lockouts that limit player control

if you have to CFTP AFTER YOU KILL SOMEONE in order for the enemy not to get a free hit on you, and you dont understand why thats bad, then you are retarded

• “if you dont agree you are bad and retarded shut up im best player eu youre random joe dont give me the advissse”

• @CRUSHED:

if you have to CFTP AFTER YOU KILL SOMEONE in order for the enemy not to get a free hit on you, and you dont understand why thats bad, then you are retarded

Science has made quite a jump since last time I checked what does the medical condition “retarded” mean, oh them advancments.

• the whole thing put me into a bad habit of always basically combo feinting out of anything “just in case”… and it wastes a lot of stamina. i’m already doing it constantly against maa, i dont feel the desire to be doing it to every knight and vanguard too.

• I like this idea, but shouldn’t you get a reduced recovery time on all successful hits, regardless of whether they kill? That way you still get punished for whiffing and have to CFTP, but you have more control in team fights without having to combo every time, as long as you’re landing hits.

Having it only kick in on killing shots seems a bit arbitrary. Also, wouldn’t that buff big hitting weapons that have a higher percentage of it’s hits being killing hits?

• @50ShadesofClay:

the whole thing put me into a bad habit of always basically combo feinting out of anything “just in case”… and it wastes a lot of stamina. i’m already doing it constantly against maa, i dont feel the desire to be doing it to every knight and vanguard too.

Clayton u should stop using 110 fov, no awareness with that shit.

• @Harry:

I like this idea, but shouldn’t you get a reduced recovery time on all successful hits, regardless of whether they kill? That way you still get punished for whiffing and have to CFTP, but you have more control in team fights without having to combo every time, as long as you’re landing hits.

Having it only kick in on killing shots seems a bit arbitrary. Also, wouldn’t that buff big hitting weapons that have a higher percentage of it’s hits being killing hits?

This has been discussed earlier, it would kill the need to combo at all. Even if recovery+windup was the same as combo time, it would still be better to do one hit at a time.

• @JimmyTryhard:

“if you dont agree you are bad and retarded shut up im best player eu youre random joe dont give me the advissse”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI

• @Martys:

This has been discussed earlier, it would kill the need to combo at all. Even if recovery+windup was the same as combo time, it would still be better to do one hit at a time.

Thats why it should only be on hit and only for parries

• @CRUSHED:

Thats why it should only be on hit and only for parries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvkG1W-xrJ4

hairline?

Hairwink?

may please repeat the word?

haring?

haring

huraing?

hairone?

herlin?