NERF ARCHERS NERF ARCHERS NERF ARCHER NERF ARCHERS NERF ARCHERS

• I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but they’re overpowered and ruin the game.

nerf them for god sake

#archernerf2014

• torn banner please do it…

• Nerf archers? answer = no go away pleb and stupidity is a drug to be avoided.

• reduce light xbow reload time plz

• This is an original post.

• TO THE GROUND

• maybe next patch they will make it so that archers just grab a handful of 20 arrows per shot and just fire a large spread of arrows at you, and you get infinite arrows. Then they buff the shortsword to 1 shot knights to the feet, make them 2x as fast, and if any of those arrows hit you fly like you just got hit by a catapult.

• @50ShadesofClay:

maybe next patch they will make it so that archers just grab a handful of 20 arrows per shot and just fire a large spread of arrows at you, and you get infinite arrows. Then they buff the shortsword to 1 shot knights to the feet, make them 2x as fast, and if any of those arrows hit you fly like you just got hit by a catapult.

Still so ridiculous. Saw Planetus (I think it was him) go 71-10 or something similar on a pub with a population of decent-ish players the other day. I very rarely see a similarly skilled knight, vanguard or maa dominate like that these days, and archers are surely meant to be support?? In fact, the only time I’ve seen kills like that other than archers recently are ground sniffing, 3rd person greatsword vanguards, and they still have a worse K/D (in my experience).

Nerf either Planetus, or archers in general. Please TBS.

• @Harry:

Still so ridiculous. Saw Planetus (I think it was him) go 71-10 or something similar on a pub with a population of decent-ish players the other day. I very rarely see a similarly skilled knight, vanguard or maa dominate like that these days, and archers are surely meant to be support?? In fact, the only time I’ve seen kills like that other than archers recently are ground sniffing, 3rd person greatsword vanguards, and they still have a worse K/D (in my experience).

It was me, it was 72-12 on Citadel I think.

• It’s all planetus fault

• Nerf archers to the ground.

• @Harry:

It’s okay for a knight or vanguard to go 70-10 in a pub, but not an archer.

Okay. Solid argument.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Okay. Solid argument.

MAA cant go 70-10.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Okay. Solid argument.

I dunno, maybe? I personally don’t think archers should have the killing power of knights or vanguards, I think they should be a support class, but that’s just my own take on class balance.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Okay. Solid argument.

shut your neckbeard mouth

• @rumpelstiltskin:

MAA cant go 70-10.

I’ve seen them go 80-3 lol

• Nova that argument is so stupid I can’t eve

Seriously Nova come on mayne. Think about that statement. AND YOUR THE ONE MAKING TUTORIALS HOLY FUCKING JEBUS

I’m done

Archers and MAA need a big fucking nerd. Anyone who dissagree’s needs to smack his head on a concrete floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iUOn3VUXoU

I’m afraid Clay might just do this out of frustration if the archers don’t get nurfed.

• What you need is perspective. Why would TB dare to even look at an Archer nerf? Can you imagine how many n00bs
    can just pick up this game in the steam store and kill so many effortlessly with this op Archer class. Its money in
    the Bank for them and your whims don’t come into this equation unless you want to buy shopping for them hehe.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Okay. Solid argument.

i agree with nova

what people forget is that archer is a capable melee class, a good archer will not die to a noob melee player in a pub game because this is a skill based game, if you get killed by an archer with a shortsword from full hp you got outplayed

crossbows really need a nerf though, the projectile speed is too high to dodge if the archer has good aim