How about infinite stamina ?

• Just imagine, old camera, old animation, nerf stab feint on some weapons, make them readable all the times simply, +add sophax idea to make feint more punishable :
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/20326-How-to-prevent-hittrades-on-feints

This is it, enjoy being an unkillable god able to 1vs10 low rank all the time because you have 0 restriction.

“omg but everyone gonna spam feint” who cares if they are readable and counterable.
    “omg but maa gonna dodge forever” who cares if you can cftp forever, git gud.
    “omg but shield are gonna be ez mode” well yeah you need a solution for this one lol.

• Mod

Someone make a mod with unlimited stamina, I’ll play this song in the background while I play on it, and we will make the decision from there.

It is frustrating to lose due to stamina drain though and not due to careless error.

• Stamina management is a skill. Are you sure you would want to remove one skillful part of the game just because you are not good at it?

• @Kreittis:

Stamina management is a skill. Are you sure you would want to remove one skillful part of the game just because you are not good at it?

Sarcasm i guess.

• Byebye spear players

• Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don’t know… How would you punish people for misses if they can cftp endlessly, feint them? But… it’s readable so… I think if anything this would cause more hit trade warfare than anything. No penalty for constant swinging, encouraging spamming

Not completely opposed though, it would be fun to not have stamina

• I don’t know… How would you punish people for misses if they can cftp endlessly, feint them? But… it’s readable so… I think if anything this would cause more hit trade warfare than anything.

Generally those people aren’t good at cftp a lot and not quick enough, spamming reverse and missing give a lot of opening so i don’t really mind and about feint reading lol, it wouldn’t be to easy to read, just a bit better on weapon like sow stab, broad stab maybe, honestly in EU, there is like 6/7 people who can read feint consistently on most of the weapon.

• I’d love infinite fast kick spam too.

• To be clear, I think it would be cool if the game would work without stamina but I think at this point it would just cause more balance problems

• I’d love infinite fast kick spam too.

Not efficient lol, the flinch time gonna be raised anyway like .9 or .95 so you can’t even fast kick someone in combo unless he delay, you don’t drain stamina to so who cares ? and i would remove fast kick personally but thats just my opinion.

but I think at this point it would just cause more balance problems

Yeah you need some minor changes for making this to lol.

• Sounds very … erm… unique.
    It would kind of neglect the few downsides to some playstyles, like a dancing Vanguard.
    Some Vanguards pick OP as hell Greatsword and just go full on 360 style.

Fine, go nuts. Go spin wildly. I’ll just backpedal and get my Broadsword out as soon as I hear gasping.

Would kinda suck if they’d never stop spinning because there’s no stamina to force them to stop. :\

As for Vanguard charges, just remove the ridiculous and unnecessary 5 second build-up to do a charge attack while you’re at it. I want Vanguards who can charge attack out of nowhere 24/7.

• infinite stamina? MAA would be immortal

infinite feinting? i’m down

edmund it’s not like we can read multiple feints coming from all sides, please LOL

• infinite bunny hops for archers, oh wait

• Can you see the master of the fist feint slaying everything without pause? I think we need a bit more stamina for Knights, but that’s it.

• No thanks, infinite dodging and infinite feinting sounds pretty lame.

• I’d test it. Isn’t stamina a serverside option anyway just like damage taken?

• I think it would be bad for the game. How could I kill, as a vanguard, a MAA with this idea? I mean, a trully skilled MAA.

I’m all for increasing the stamina, but removing it man… Idk…

• Mod

Maul combos fo days.

• @Vanguard:

I think it would be bad for the game. How could I kill, as a vanguard, a MAA with this idea? I mean, a trully skilled MAA.

I’m all for increasing the stamina, but removing it man… Idk…

Lotto him like every knight.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Lotto him like every knight.

NO!

My secret tactic revealed. I hate you.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.