What happened to Horde Mode?

• Horde Mode. It was going so well, the map had just been updated, new weapons/enemies/rooms added… then it all went to hell.

I noticed something wrong when the servers began acting oddly. I was playing the updated map and having a blast… until wave 30 or so. Then the ping shot up to about 400 and everybody left in disgust. I thought, “maybe its just this server” so I joined another, and another, until it became apparent that they were ALL suffering from the same bug.

So I posted the problem on the horde mode thread and waited, sure that a fix was in the works. Then Tibberius (the creator of the mod) apparently forgot all about Horde Mode. No posts in the forums, no word to the loyal but increasingly frustrated users of his mod. Days, weeks have passed and it is painfully obvious that this mod is dead; last time I checked I couldn’t find anyone playing it.

TIBBERIUS!!! WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN US!!!

• Howard the duck is that you ? I have yet to try this mode. They might be busy working on other Chivalry thingybobs.

• The pingspike is because of one particular bot spawn is bugged and creates the bots in an inaccessible area. It costs the server all it’s memory and as such player ping rises. Nothing you can do to fix this except to start over.
    To prevent it from happening: don’t buy the northern area with the skeleton king.

An update to fix this would be nice.

• Developer

I’m still going to get around to horde mode fixes and possibly some other kismet examples, just been busy with other things lately.

• See I told you. They do have lives and stuff tbh. btw did you send me my server admin status thingybob yet ?
    They won’t hide from me the game spoilers.

• @Tibberius:

I’m still going to get around to horde mode fixes and possibly some other kismet examples, just been busy with other things lately.

Would be nice if XP from horde mode transferred over to STAT_EXP_GLOBAL values

• @Terminally:

Would be nice if XP from horde mode transferred over to STAT_EXP_GLOBAL values

No. No no no. No no. No no no no no. No.

• @Rickvs:

No. No no no. No no. No no no no no. No.

• Screw you and your vast collection of perfectly employed situational .gifs

• Horde mode map needs a change. Make the map a simple keep with 4 gates. It would make it much more visually entertaining.