So they have a new UI…

• … and yet: @SlyGoat:

I believe this is just temporary and that there will be a built in UI for map voting and such eventually so you won’t have to use the console at all.

No? Still a hard thing to do?

• Global Moderator

@Daiyuki:

… and yet:

No? Still a hard thing to do?

Personally I think map voting should remain a console command. I for war a map change in the middle of each map.

• Mod

@lemonater47:

Personally I think map voting should remain a console command. I for war a map change in the middle of each map.

If a high percentage of the server wants the map change I see early map changes as a good thing as it keeps the people playing instead of leaving.

• If they implement a change in the vote system, in terms of UI, I hope they do something like DW’s. Just a “smart” popup with the next 3 maps in rotation or something like that.
    You should still be able to vote via console at any time, though.

• Well he did say, “I believe”. He probably never even talked to the devs about it and just assumed they would eventually do it.

• @Tibberius:

Kicking players and voting for map changes will be added to the ESC menu ingame. You won’t need to use your mouse on the scoreboard or the console for this anymore.

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/20298-BETA-Chivalry-Medieval-Warfare-Patch-28-(UI-Refresh)?p=239610#post239610

• Global Moderator

@Tyoson:

If a high percentage of the server wants the map change I see early map changes as a good thing as it keeps the people playing instead of leaving.

Well it you want a map change you know the command.

it mucks up the rotation and makes other people leave. Those that were waiting for the map. It doesn’t solve the problems of people leaving it just makes a different bunch of people leave

• It’s not a very high priority, and I’m thankful for that. We don’t need every noob spamming changemap when we finally get to Darkforest or Stoneshill.

• “xXx_Scrublord69_xXx has initiated a vote to change map to AOCFFA-Arena3_p”

mashes delete key furiously

• @dudeface:

“xXx_Scrublord69_xXx has initiated a vote to change map to AOCFFA-Arena3_p”

You voted no
    You voted no
    You voted no
    You voted no
    You voted no
    The vote has ended successfully with 69% (7 votes) being for.

• The best is when an LTS Arena vote passes on a TO server.

• @Chimpanzer:

The best is when an LTS Arena vote passes on a TO server.

Yes, Indeed :D

• @Chimpanzer:

The best is when an LTS Arena vote passes on a TO server.

Or a TO vote on duel servers, lmao

• @dudeface:

“xXx_Scrublord69_xXx has initiated a vote to change map to AOCFFA-Arena3_p”

The vote has failed since 65% voted yes while 65.0000% is required.

• At least they made it so that I can’t change the vote to aoclts-argonswall_p every single time.

• The vote to kick “TKing Smartass69” has failed because not enough people voted.

a votekick has been started against you.

the vote has passed with 75% not knowing what the fuck they’re doing.

• @Oy:

The vote to kick “TKing Smartass69” has failed because not enough people voted.

a votekick has been started against you.

the vote has passed with 75% not knowing what the fuck they’re doing.

That’s a you problem……You could avoid that if you just didn’t talk to pubbies at all, ever.

• Well excuse me, guess I should know better than to try and votekick abusive or abrasive people. Guess when I join a game of 4 or 5 people, then get votekicked immediately because they’re “only playing with friends even though it’s not their server”, or they’re scared of my rank, that’s my fault too.

Were you born with the ability to produce shit from your mouth when you speak, or did you have to practice that talent?

• @Oy:

Well excuse me, guess I should know better than to try and votekick abusive or abrasive people. Guess when I join a game of 4 or 5 people, then get votekicked immediately because they’re “only playing with friends even though it’s not their server”, or they’re scared of my rank, that’s my fault too.

Were you born with the ability to produce shit from your mouth when you speak, or did you have to practice that talent?

Talk about emotional ^.^ no, if pubbies are talking trash just don’t get involved. Being in absolute control and aggressive posting is best saved for the forums. I’m specifically talking about bad mouthing in chat, not ruining your gameplay. If a noob is kicking you for being good or whatever, that’s wrong and happens so much it’s actually absurd tbf. However, if someone bad mouths you, and you retaliate and then try to kick him, don’t expect positive results. Normally clan members won’t say a damn thing in the servers they join, unless talking to other clan members.

It’s a perk from being the son of a lobbyist.

• Perhaps my shitmouth comment was uncalled for, but you going ahead and making assumptions kinda irked me. I never said I was flaming anybody, and I never said I was arguing with pubs. My comment was about votekicking a tker or general mingebag, and the vote failing because it’s a server full of tards. You kinda just put words in my mouth as if I tried flaming them and got myself kicked, hence the insult towards your breath.