So they have a new UI…

• @Oy:

Perhaps my shitmouth comment was uncalled for, but you going ahead and making assumptions kinda irked me. I never said I was flaming anybody, and I never said I was arguing with pubs. My comment was about votekicking a tker or general mingebag, and the vote failing because it’s a server full of tards. You kinda just put words in my mouth as if I tried flaming them and got myself kicked, hence the insult towards your breath.

In all seriousness, the post sounded like someone accidently tkd you resulting in an overreaction from you and then flaming them. Just by the wording of how you labeled them and how you responded :L I apologize for assuming and being wrong but I’m usually right so…… Let bygones be bygones right?

• Bygone from my sight.

I’m so fucking clever.

• @Oy:

Bygone from my sight.

I’m so fucking clever.

It’s not pronounced be gone
    ……

• @Huggles:

In all seriousness, the post sounded like someone accidently tkd you resulting in an overreaction from you and then flaming them. Just by the wording of how you labeled them and how you responded :L I apologize for assuming and being wrong but I’m usually right so…… Let bygones be bygones right?

It’s funny because I don’t recall seeing you being right or NOT arguing about something that’s totally off-topic.

I’m gonna go a little OT here too and say that I would like votekicks to be allowed only in team modes (on official servers), I’ve seen so many good players get kicked from a FFA server because some 10-something (age) 20-something (level) couldn’t handle a lookdown OH. Votekicking a badmouthing player will not really solve anything when they can just jump right in at the start of a new map and continue. Even votekicking teamkillers and griefers in team modes is such a pain nowadays since the votekicking system is being abused so much that many people have stopped caring. They will just press “No” even when the guy getting voted out has like 33% team damage or 235 ping.

• @Fang:

<avatar picture=""></avatar>

YFW you get votekicked for trying to votekick a teamkiller

• @Huggles:

It’s not pronounced be gone
    ……

I’m aware lol. You must be a college freshman.

• There should be a server side option to restrict votechangemap to only maps of a certain type or ones only in rotation.

• I didn’t feel like reading the whole thread so I’m not sure if this has been posted or not. Anyways to me it makes the most sense to just add a vote at the end of each map that allows everyone to vote on the next map.

• @Dog:

I didn’t feel like reading the whole thread so I’m not sure if this has been posted or not. Anyways to me it makes the most sense to just add a vote at the end of each map that allows everyone to vote on the next map.

This would be nice and it would work well, as it has been noticed in Counter-Strike and other round-based FPS-games. Yes, maybe some maps would be played less than others, but at least there would be a way NOT to play coldfront/citadel or any other somewhat unpopular maps on official servers. And of course this would be even better on non-official servers where a certain “default” game experience isn’t “guaranteed”.

• @Oy:

The vote to kick “TKing Smartass69” has failed because not enough people voted.

a votekick has been started against you.

the vote has passed with 75% not knowing what the fuck they’re doing.

^^^^^^^!!!