Gypsies gonna gypsy

• disgusting immigrants

• Funny thing is that they’ve tried to do stuff like this when I was in Paris.

You’d gypsy girls coming to with a english written sign that her baby is sick and needs money or something. Like seriously its one variation or another of the same text but with different girls. As I’d already gave my money to a very weak looking elderly person who was begging I just gave her some chocolate that I had in my backpack instead.

Another group of people, presumably black illegal immigrants come to and say things like hakuna matata and shit like that (no joke). They follow it up with saying that they want to give you a bracelet and take your hand and start making a bracelet out of somethread around your finger and wrist.

After they’re done they instantly ask for money.

Seriously these guys work in fucking packs or something. I went with a group of friends through their “territory”(which was a public a beauitufl place called the Sacre Coéur). They’d immediatly find the weak looking ones and start their tricks on them. Me, a Native-American they’d know not to mess with me, but my “white and nerdy” friends were in trouble and they were asking them for 20 euro’s for that cheap ass bracelet. lol

I’d ran in some trouble obviously trying to help em out and stood face to face with their pack leader, which was one scary looking mofo with broken ass teeth. I had the feeling that is do or die and almost headbutted him and ran off(heavily outnumbered) but eventually a random police came car came by and they all calmed down.

I saw them again in the evening and they were way more chill and he was saying things like “we’re brother ya know, we help each other”. While he seemed more reasonable I wouldn’t hesitate to bash his skull in with a brick if he’d attack.

• i went to paris once with a group of 40 of my polish brothers and there was a gypsy group and we made fun of them for an entire day just pissing them off

• btw if anyone who hasnt been to europe yet wants an advise: NEVER LEAVE ANYTHING VALUABLE (especially money) IN YOUR BACKPACK when you leave the hotel

gypsy cleaners will clean your room while you are gone & look trough your stuff while they are doing it and steal everything valuable

i once came back to my hotel room while they were still cleaning, saw my backpack different then usual & noticed 100 euros was missing, lets just say it didnt end very well for the cleaning maid

• NA master race doesn’t have any filthy gypsies.

How this group of people is tolerated at all really shows the integrity of the EU.

• @zombojoe:

NA master race doesn’t have any filthy gypsies.

rofl

@zombojoe:

how this group of people is tolerated at all really shows the integrity of the EU.

Shows integrity of Paris, really. Don’t make me base my opinion of NA on Detroit.

But really though, damn gypsies. IDC how many tourists and gypsies there are in Paris, seems like the kind of thing that should just be dealt with.
    There are also many stories of people getting attacked and the French witnessess don’t even bother to help. No offense to the French, but it shows just how something absurdly violent is seen as normal if it happens frequently enough.

• @Rickvs:

rofl

Shows integrity of Paris, really. Don’t make me base my opinion of NA on Detroit.

But really though, damn gypsies. IDC how many tourists and gypsies there are in Paris, seems like the kind of thing that should just be dealt with.
    There are also many stories of people getting attacked and the French witnessess don’t even bother to help. No offense to the French, but it shows just how something absurdly violent is seen as normal if it happens frequently enough.

You try to help them then gypsies call u racist.

• @zombojoe:

NA master race doesn’t have any filthy gypsies.

How this group of people is tolerated at all really shows the integrity of the EU.

enjoy your mexicans / brazilfags

• @rumpelstiltskin:

You try to help them then gypsies call u racist.

then they take your wallet too

• @zombojoe:

then they take your wallet too

and your clothes

• then i take their teeth

• @CRUSHED:

then i take their teeth

then you get called racist

• so what lol? im not some insecure small son murican that starts crying when people call him racist in public

• Nobody is born a thief or a murderer. They’re just a product of a vicious cycle that nobody does anything about.

• @Sophax:

Nobody is born a thief or a murderer. They’re just a product of a vicious cycle that nobody does anything about.

here, here

• Why its like plastic gangster citay! I doubt most of you could even fight of an escaped shop mannequin hehe.
    http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/posed-wooden-mannequin-8480443.jpg

• Actually gypsies are born thieves and murderers.

• @dudeface:

Actually gypsies are born thieves and murderers.

They said the same thing about Jews and Blacks and Natives, but it’s not always true. Just mostly.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.