Which forum do I report repeat TK's in?

• Says it all really.

• Mod

You don’t report TK’s, just votekick and move on.

• Korea has spoken correctly

• I’ve seen his thread on reddit, he’s probably referring to a known Chiv troll that goes by the name ER whom you can’t possibly kick through the scoreboard.

• What’s up with that scoreboard bug/exploit/hakn anyway? Really annoying. I hate it because nubs always try to votekick the purposeful TKer, and it votekicks the wrong person, which is a huge waste of time because before I can get my console-based votekick command in some other nub tries it through the scoreboard again… with the same results.

• If you add ™™ to your username, you cannot be kicked from the scoreboard and those trademark symbols do not show in the scoreboard either.

Like, if I used name “xXxMasterTrolexXx™™” I would be invincible to scoreboard kicks.

Probably not what you were asking for but hey, I’m not TBS.

• Yeah that’s pretty much what I was asking. Just curious as to the cause of the problem, then followed it up with a short rant.

I figured it was something daft like that.

• Forgot to add that it works best with short names like “ER™™” or “a™™” because if you try to kick “ER™™” then chiv will just pick one of the players who have “er” in his name and initiate kick against them.

Top kickvote system.

• more like votekek amirite

• @Kreittis:

If you add ™™ to your username, you cannot be kicked from the scoreboard and those trademark symbols do not show in the scoreboard either.

How come you know so much? Are you an ER impersonator?

j/k, that made sense.

• @Alphonse:

How come you know so much? Are you an ER impersonator?

I was antilazy and checked his profile.