Great game - incompetent developers

• Every week they seem to make new patches that might fix something, but brings about new bugs, and to add to that, the patches are way too big, so i have to wait a while to play (like 1-2gb patches) what the fuck is up with that, and i can barely notice any changes to the game…

Here are some

-You have to pick a class twice to join the game
    -When you exit Chivalry, the launcher is still open and “not responding”
    -The bug where all the weapons are locked is still there

I have no idea how these imbeciles even managed to create the game in the first place, they don´t seem to possess any intelligence whatsoever.

• Great thread - incompetent OP

Every minute they seem to make new threads that might fix something, but brings about new spam, and to add to that, the threads are way too big, so i have to wait a while to read new posts (like 1-2 minutes) absolutely disgusting, and i can barely notice any changes to the forums…

Here are some

-You have to go back and find a different thread to read
    -When you exit the forums, the thread is still open and “reposted”
    -The bug where all the threads are the same is still there

I have no idea how this OP even managed to create the thread in the first place, they don’t seem to possess any intelligence whatsoever.

• LOL AHHhahah great one Chimp.

OP, why are you so rude man? Makes you look childish and spoiled.

• "Every week they seem to make new patches that might fix something, but brings about new bugs, and to add to that, the patches are way too big, so i have to wait a while to play (like 1-2gb patches) what the fuck is up with that, and i can barely notice any changes to the game…

Here are some

-You have to pick a class twice to join the game
    -When you exit Chivalry, the launcher is still open and “not responding”
    -The bug where all the weapons are locked is still there

I have no idea how these imbeciles even managed to create the game in the first place, they don´t seem to possess any intelligence whatsoever."

TL;DR

• I wish every patch didn’t bring my fps down more and more, can hardly play the game at all anymore…

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.