Great game concept- incompetent developers

• Every week they seem to make new patches that might fix something, but brings about new bugs, and to add to that, the patches are way too big, so i have to wait a while to play (like 1-2gb patches) what the fuck is up with that, and i can barely notice any changes to the game…

Here are some

-You have to pick a class twice to join the game
    -When you exit Chivalry, the launcher is still open and “not responding”
    -The bug where all the weapons are locked is still there

I have no idea how these imbeciles even managed to create the game in the first place, they don´t seem to possess any intelligence whatsoever.

• Well, they don’t have new patches every week, more like every 3-4 weeks or so, and for me they are usually 600-800meg not 1-2gig :s

• There was a new patch earlier today but no patch notes.

• @Jon:

There was a new patch earlier today but no patch notes.

Well there is the odd patch in between but these are usually just small (few meg) hotfixes etc.

• Before you go an call people incompetent, how about you achieve something such as making your own game, assuming you haven’t.

• I have seen this op on the steam boards tbh.

• Great thread concept- incompetent OP

• You have to pick a class twice to join the game

OHHHH I thought that was just me, this makes me feel better now.

• Its not a white elephant tbh
    http://reduxrecords.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/white-elephant1-1023x6821.jpg
    that could almost be TB and Kimi hehe.
    If it was such a white elephant how can over 1 million copies be sold op?

• OP too lazy to click things

• @Toll:

Before you go an call people incompetent, how about you achieve something such as making your own game, assuming you haven’t.

I get where you’re trying to go with this but, just because someone could program a generic tower defense flash game on Newgrounds while I can’t (I can’t code), doesn’t mean I can’t criticize the game for being bad and generic.

Chivalry isn’t a generic and boring game. However, the innumerable bugs are undeniably a big problem with it. A more polished Chivalry 2 is TBS’s chance to go from small indie company to $$$ company. Chivalry 1 is already a decent $$$ success, it just hasn’t been able to retain too many players, especially after THE patch.

• @a:

Chivalry isn’t a generic and boring game. However, the innumerable bugs are undeniably a big problem with it. A more polished Chivalry 2 is TBS’s chance to go from small indie company to $$$ company. Chivalry 1 is already a decent $$$ success, it just hasn’t been able to retain too many players, especially after THE patch.

+1

10/chars