Barbarian Voices

• I thought the barbarians were supposed to have their own voice commands. Are they still being finished or has that idea been scrapped?

• they work in the beta last time i checked so probably getting finished

all the voices can be found in the sound packages if you open them up in the editor

• Mod

Oh shit yeah, I didn’t think that was gonna happen.

• they sound okay, maybe a bit generic but its definitely not bad

• @zombojoe:

they sound okay, maybe a bit generic but its definitely not bad

As long as they don’t sound as the objective announcer on coldfront and outpost.

• @Martys:

As long as they don’t sound as the objective announcer on coldfront and outpost.

Oh god lol.
    When I first heard them I couldn’t stop laughing for a good few minutes. I mean, you can hear the guy is trying his best to sound as a medieval announcer, but I just couldn’t stop imagining Andrew sitting at his desk having to record all these weird lines he wrote while the rest of Torn Banner is giggling in the corner.

• @Rickvs:

Oh god lol.
    When I first heard them I couldn’t stop laughing for a good few minutes. I mean, you can hear the guy is trying his best to sound as a medieval announcer, but I just couldn’t stop imagining Andrew sitting at his desk having to record all these weird lines he wrote while the rest of Torn Banner is giggling in the corner.