Barbarian Voices

• I thought the barbarians were supposed to have their own voice commands. Are they still being finished or has that idea been scrapped?

• they work in the beta last time i checked so probably getting finished

all the voices can be found in the sound packages if you open them up in the editor

• Mod

Oh shit yeah, I didn’t think that was gonna happen.

• they sound okay, maybe a bit generic but its definitely not bad

• @zombojoe:

they sound okay, maybe a bit generic but its definitely not bad

As long as they don’t sound as the objective announcer on coldfront and outpost.

• @Martys:

As long as they don’t sound as the objective announcer on coldfront and outpost.

Oh god lol.
    When I first heard them I couldn’t stop laughing for a good few minutes. I mean, you can hear the guy is trying his best to sound as a medieval announcer, but I just couldn’t stop imagining Andrew sitting at his desk having to record all these weird lines he wrote while the rest of Torn Banner is giggling in the corner.

• @Rickvs:

Oh god lol.
    When I first heard them I couldn’t stop laughing for a good few minutes. I mean, you can hear the guy is trying his best to sound as a medieval announcer, but I just couldn’t stop imagining Andrew sitting at his desk having to record all these weird lines he wrote while the rest of Torn Banner is giggling in the corner.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.