Ninja balance/changes to auto-balance and other suggestions for update

• I just wanted to make some suggestions for future updates.

1. Ninjas need a rebalance they are far too weak as they can be taken down my 2 hits from most weapons and it takes 4-5 hits of the ninja weapons to take down the other classes, this is really unbalanced. I know that ninja’s are member to be lightly armoured but they are far too weak seeing as they normally would have to speed to outmatch others but they don’t have that. As it is when a play ninja I find that if I come across either a pair of enemies fighting I find they stop fighting each other and team up on my as they consider ninja an easy target as they have to little health.
    Some ways to fix this is to increase they armour a little and to speed up their weapons, they would make them a little more durable and make it easier for them to counter attack and deal with multiple enemies. It would be nice if they had a ranged weapons other than the shuriken that needed to be wielded to use.

2. Auto-balance need some adjustments done. Mainly when it should work when 1 team have 2 or more extra players than the lowest team instead of people being able to stack 2 people above the lowest team. This should also be on the team select. This would balance out the teams more instead of having in a 4 team last team standing with 10 people and possible having team set up as 1 v 3 v 3 v 3 there would be 2 v 2 v 3 v 3 which would be more balance and make it fairer for all the teams.

3. Knight halberd, Viking spear and Samurai naginata their poles should not be able to do so much damage.

These are some suggestions for future updates.

• lol. I hardly even see this as worth responding to, but I will for the sake of keeping the DW forums alive.

1. Ninjas need a rebalance they are far too weak as they can be taken down my 2 hits from most weapons and it takes 4-5 hits of the ninja weapons to take down the other classes, this is really unbalanced. I know that ninja’s are member to be lightly armoured but they are far too weak seeing as they normally would have to speed to outmatch others but they don’t have that. As it is when a play ninja I find that if I come across either a pair of enemies fighting I find they stop fighting each other and team up on my as they consider ninja an easy target as they have to little health.
    Some ways to fix this is to increase they armour a little and to speed up their weapons, they would make them a little more durable and make it easier for them to counter attack and deal with multiple enemies. It would be nice if they had a ranged weapons other than the shuriken that needed to be wielded to use.

TL;DR - Ninjas are too weak and need more armour and faster weapons.

No, no and no. Ninjas are very, VERY strong if played right. They ARE fast, they have dodge rolls, silent footsteps, virtually no windup on their weapons, and have shurikens and metsubishi. If you play the class right, Ninja is more than capable for taking down other classes due to his movement speed and dodge roll, and his small, versatile, maneuverable weapons.

2. Auto-balance need some adjustments done. Mainly when it should work when 1 team have 2 or more extra players than the lowest team instead of people being able to stack 2 people above the lowest team. This should also be on the team select. This would balance out the teams more instead of having in a 4 team last team standing with 10 people and possible having team set up as 1 v 3 v 3 v 3 there would be 2 v 2 v 3 v 3 which would be more balance and make it fairer for all the teams.

Auto-balance has been broken since the game came out. Sure, it doesn’t work and it could use a patch, but it’s also the fault of the idiots that stack every match. I wouldn’t hold your breath for a patch at all, but if there is one, auto-balance definitely needs to be included in the fixes.

3. Knight halberd, Viking spear and Samurai naginata their poles should not be able to do so much damage.

Knight Halberd isn’t actually too bad, Naginata is more annoying than it is effective, and Viking Spear isn’t used much (thank god). I personally find the quick, wide, swinging arcs of the Skeggox pretty annoying too, but I wouldn’t really say it’s OP per se. Basically what you’re saying is that we need a balance patch to tweak the weapons. This is well known, and again, I wouldn’t hold your breath.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.