LTS SERVERS EU

• Did you guys seriously just replace all of the EU LTS servers with the shitty 2v2 3v3 ones that no one even wants to play on?

I can only see one official lts server that isn’t a tiny one and most people I know can’t even join that server (official lts server 04 uk).

LTS was a hard enough game mode to find a server for anyway and now it’s even harder.

• Torn Banner Studios=Bunch of retards with down syndromes.Can i describe them in a more appropriate way?

• WARSAW=KILLBANDS?

Rent yer own server if you don’t like it.

• @Sophax:

WARSAW=KILLBANDS?

Yeah I am totally warsaw. I managed to make a post in clear english that was comprehensible so I am obviously not warsaw.

I should rent my own servers because out of like 8 lts servers only one of them is above 6 player slots. Doesn’t that just seem stupid and unnecessary to you?

• Upon reading the patch 28 notes and seeing the god awful UI changes I was happy that I quit, uninstalled and moved on to better games. But upon reading this, I am even happier. Just waiting now for Torn Banner to implement links to streaming sites on the main page similar to CS:GO and Dota like flippy suggested (lmfao, no further comment needed). Rest in piece chivalry. The clan cancer has won. Literally have never known of a more incompetent, retarded community and dev team to go along with it.

• It really doesn’t sound like you’ve moved on. It sounds like you’re obsessing. I mean, why are you here if you’ve moved on? Hmmm?

• Global Moderator

@Sophax:

WARSAW=KILLBANDS?

The real Warsaw has his own servers. He brags about it in every post.

• Upon reading the patch 28 notes and seeing the god awful UI changes I was happy that I quit, uninstalled and moved on to better games. But upon reading this, I am even happier. Just waiting now for Torn Banner to implement links to streaming sites on the main page similar to CS:GO and Dota like flippy suggested (lmfao, no further comment needed). Rest in piece chivalry. The clan cancer has won. Literally have never known of a more incompetent, retarded community and dev team to go along with it.

Good to know, scrubometer -1.

• @OBI-WAN:

The clan cancer has won.

laffin’ me arse off

• Awful UI changes? Dunno they look good to me I think, nobody realy asked for new UI but its look more professional now.

Obi why are you so angry?

Clan cancer? and they won? YOU HAVE WON ONE NEW UI THAT OBI DOESNT LIKE HUEEEEEEEEE

• I tried to warn you obi its elitism in its purest form here. As for the servers wth? I had to fire up another steam account
    just to play my fav T/O mode early today as it was all low ranks, are the old players to be left in the iceland wastes
    with no were to play a decent 32slot on an official server hehe.

• @loin:

I tried to warn you obi its elitism in its purest form here. As for the servers wth? I had to fire up another steam account
    just to play my fav T/O mode early today as it was all low ranks, are the old players to be left in the iceland wastes
    with no were to play a decent 32slot on an official server hehe.

Stfu you babbling old fool. You wouldn’t know elitism if it were in your 2 day old diaper you old fart.

• Talk to the palm your not even a flash in any ones pan tbh. Does your dad know he raised a gay green haired wally like you ?

• @loin:

Talk to the palm your not even a flash in any ones pan tbh. Does your dad know he raised a gay green haired wally like you ?

Would your dad be proud of you knowing he raised a 45 year old son who spend his time on a forum posting absolutely nothing constructive?

Change your diaper please or do you need to bugger nurses to do that for you? Disgusting old far just die already and everyone a favour.

• What the fuck is going on.

• @smokingbobs:

What the fuck is going on.

git gud scrub

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.