Coldfront Crashes

• When can we expect a fix?

The game crashes the majority of the time I play on the map.

I dislike having to reboot the game due to one map causing this.

• Global Moderator

The map crashes?

Never experienced a crash on coldfront.

Send TB your crash log. They can hardly fix a crash they can’t replicate now can they.

• I do force 32 bit.

It happens regularly, I would have to restart the game and get back in. Afterwards the map is fine but usually during the first or beginning of the second stage of the map the game has a chance of crashing and freezing the screen.

• Mod

Happens to me heaps on my PC, never happened once on my laptop.

• yeah, ive had it crash several times, idk if i would say majority for me… but probably about 1/3 of the time?

• Its a feauture.

• It would help if we could get a crash log and dump file from people who are crashing.

1) Go to C:\Users[USERNAME]\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

1. Locate Launch.log and the most recently modified .dmp file.
    2. upload as attachments in this thread

Thanks

• Mod

Yo Lucas. I crash all the time on this heap of uhhh… Lovely map. Makes me cry blood and then my clothes get stains so now I have to wear dark clothing.

I attached me log and dmp file. I had to change it from a .log to a .txt file

• Mod

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE REMOVE THIS MOTHER FUCKING ATROCITY FROM THE MAP ROTATIONS! Sick of having to leave servers every time it comes on.

• @Tyoson:

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE REMOVE THIS MOTHER FUCKING ATROCITY FROM THE MAP ROTATIONS! Sick of having to leave servers every time it comes on.

Map is very playable while looking at the ground in 3rd person.

• Mod

@Rickvs:

Map is very playable while looking at the ground in 3rd person.

And not swinging your weapon because that halves your FPS.

• I don’t think I’ve ever crashed on it, but it definitely makes the game run horribly. I usually find a new server when coldfront starts.

• Coldfront is the new Citadel. Everyone leaves when it comes up in rotation.

TO servers should just run Dark Forest/Stoneshill

• Mod

@Chimpanzer:

Coldfront is the new Citadel. Everyone leaves when it comes up in rotation.

TO servers should just run Dark Forest/Stoneshill

Citadel also quite commonly crashes 90% of the server as well. Happened earlier tonight. Went from about 24 players to 3. Me being one of them. Then only about 5 came back. Most people either quit or crash when coldfront comes on.

• @Tyoson:

Citadel also quite commonly crashes 90% of the server as well. Happened earlier tonight. Went from about 24 players to 3. Me being one of them. Then only about 5 came back. Most people either quit or crash when coldfront comes on.

Let me guess, it crashed on the second objective?

• i just crashed again on coldfront, it seems to happen at the first objective

• Mod

@Chimpanzer:

Let me guess, it crashed on the second objective?

Yeah second objective for citadel. After one or two cages had been broken open. Coldfront I normally crash at the first objective, usually when I’m fighting against a group of people. Them swinging halves my FPS, me swinging also lowers it, so I think it just destroys my FPS until I crash.

• Yup, first objective on Coldfront, second objective on Citadel. It empties servers.

• Mod

@Chimpanzer:

Yup, first objective on Coldfront, second objective on Citadel. It empties servers.

Make midrange PC servers. No citadel, no coldfront, no battlegrounds. So the people who can’t afford Titan Z’s and top of the range CPU’s can still play TO servers without trouble. Problem solved.

• its not the fps lag because i used to be able to play on it with a lot of lag and not crash