The warrior you would add to Deadliest warrior.

• Persian Immortals

Apaches

Koa Warriors

• @Scubasteve04:

Roman legionnaire as said before. Post cohort reforms, so they have better armor than spartan, gladius stabbing sword, two pilum, option for other roman weaponry. They really deserve to be in the game more that pirates and ninja (just thieves and spies/assassins).

Huns or Mongols, although without mounted combat, could also make an appearance as a foot archer class to replace pirate. They also deserve to be in the game.

Landsknecht. Mobile class with heavy weapons like zweihander, halberd (doesn’t belong with knight class) and pike

If we are gonna have modern area “warriors” with gunpowder weapons, might as well add Green Berets or something too :P

Yes I think having automatic high powered rifles is a little silly considering you could kill 30 enemies in as many seconds.

• Spetsnaz

/10russians

• I would add the pre-nerfed-into-shit pirate.

• @Scubasteve04:

Roman legionnaire as said before. Post cohort reforms, so they have better armor than spartan, gladius stabbing sword, two pilum, option for other roman weaponry. They really deserve to be in the game more that pirates and ninja (just thieves and spies/assassins).

Huns or Mongols, although without mounted combat, could also make an appearance as a foot archer class to replace pirate. They also deserve to be in the game.

Landsknecht. Mobile class with heavy weapons like zweihander, halberd (doesn’t belong with knight class) and pike

If we are gonna have modern area “warriors” with gunpowder weapons, might as well add Green Berets or something too :P

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/20202-Roman-Legionaire

As for Mongols, I would prefer a Shang Dynasty warrior/warrioress, as they pretty much invented the fighting styles of the later Mongols, and created very similar armor/weaponry, though with far superior techniques. Plus it would give Tornbanner an excuse to bring in a bunch of cute Asian girls to do voice acting auditions.

Yeah, no. Landsknecht already exists, it’s called Vanguard, they’re mobile with large weapons, and borderline broken. We don’t need any more large weapon-spammers, and a class with access to not only two handed large weapons AND superior ranged power to Pirate? My arse. I don’t want to see any more ‘Haliwhores’ with the Haliberd, I see too many of them with the Knight already.

• @dudeface:

I would add the pre-nerfed-into-shit pirate.

Alpha pirate.

Bring him back.

• I think the Aztec Jaguar would be a pretty cool addition to the game, as a kind of light skirmisher type. I think the range of weapons that would be available to include would be some of the most interesting stuff you could possibly have: maquahuitl (a 3-4’ wooden sword-like weapon, with sharp obsidian embedded in the edges), quauhololli (a short wooden club with a ball at the end), tepoztopilli (a wooden spear with a broad wooden head, again with sharp obsidian pieces on the edges), atlatl (a long device that use used to throw long spear-like darts), tematlatl (a sling) and tlacalhuazcuahuitl (a blowgun that uses poisoned darts - possibly low damage with a rum-like effect?).

I did think a Zulu warrior would be pretty cool, but I really don’t know if they used anything other than the assegai and iwisa.

• Ancient Abyssinian warrior.

• NAKED CELTS!

NO damage resistances, small shields, celtic weaponry mixed with stolen roman weaponry, thrown weapons include javelins and decapitated heads, customizable body paint, the little clothes they do wear is in a very fashionable plaid pattern, and they have the fastest running speed in the game.

• Zombie Bears

• Roger Elliot’s virgin secret police.

• Nicholas Cage. Like. All of them. Every Nicholas Cage.

• Chuck Norris, The Undertaker and The Letzte Battailon from the Manga Hellsing

• russian men

• Still waiting on my Apaches :/

• Native american.
    mohawk wearing, tomohawk/bow wielding.

• @Loki:

Native american.
    mohawk wearing, tomohawk/bow wielding.

Yes, because the half naked stick/stone wielding Native Americans would be so good against fully armored Spartans/Knights in combat.

Roman Legionaries, please.

• What about steam punk WW1 Germans with gas masks and trench spikes.
    Cavemen with clubs and tiger hides. Specializes in lmb hit trading.
    Peasants with scythes and flails.
    Mage
    Mayans
    Shaolin Monk
    That one African Tribe off of the Deadliest Warrior tv show that had dicks built into their weapons. (yes they’re real)
    Whatever era/location Vlad the Impaler is from.

• If I could pick the next faction to go into CDW it would be the Carthaginians. Look them up, Hannibal, their general, crushed Rome and almost took it over, but was betrayed by politicians at home. They used the famous Carthiginian war elephants. They walked from modern day Tunisia over to rome, and on the way demolished the spanish and french barbarians, and crossed over the alps. They were truly epic warriors

• @Addude14:

If I could pick the next faction to go into CDW it would be the Carthaginians. Look them up, Hannibal, their general, crushed Rome and almost took it over, but was betrayed by politicians at home. They used the famous Carthiginian war elephants. They walked from modern day Tunisia over to rome, and on the way demolished the spanish and french barbarians, and crossed over the alps. They were truly epic warriors

‘Crushed Rome’

You mean, he defeated a few inexperienced Roman politician commanders before being destroyed by a Veteran Legion, while Rome was simultaneously at war with 5 Greek States, Macedon, Seleucia, and annihilating the Carthaginian/Lybian homelands. He then joined Seleucia and was given a position as a Naval commander, where he once again was destroyed by Rome.

Not to mention, Hannibal had almost no Carthaginians in his army, almost all of them were Iberian/Celt/Lybian mercenaries, his famous victories being from Cantabrian cavalry alone. His only real feat was the fact that he managed to lead an army of mercenaries that didn’t even speak the same language, against the most powerful Empire on Earth, and be slightly more annoying than a mosquito bite on the ass for Rome.

He also didn’t have the foresight to bring any siege equipment/extra supplies. Also, once he crossed the Alps, he cut off any way of replenishing his troop numbers. So he was effectively stuck in the homeland of the most powerful Empire on Earth without being able to actually take any towns, because he didn’t have siege equipment, and his cavalry/elephant advantage would be useless against infantry in close quarters. What a brilliant man.