Knights Templar Playstyle Discussion

• http://steamcommunity.com/groups/templarknightschiv/discussions

“Play Style Description Assignment
    This is going to be a mandatory process where each person first makes a a short hand description, a thoughtful description, of their own mindset and awareness and points of focus within a scrim. As of the moment these threads will not be open for comments, any that I find will be deleted.”

“Failure to post a thread of your own in assignment of this topic can result in team removal.”

• Who cares?

Has nothing to do with you.

Don’t grow up to be a stalker mang.

• These “Play Style Description” are golden

• I want to see Huggles’ Posting Style Description.

pls deliver huglos

• @Kreittis:

I want to see Huggles’ Posting Style Description.

pls deliver huglos

Nohbdy + Huggles PLS!

• Well I never got my invite tbh. My style is the Kung Fu Chicken peck bok range egg hurl technique. Handed down from
    sifu master rooster of the sung le province of number 47.

• CRUSHED - DESTROYER OF CLANS AND REKS WITH JUST DEATHMATCH AND ANY WEAPON. HAS FOUND AN AMAZING WAY TO SLAM MAA’S - MAA’S HATE HIM

• @CRUSHED:

CRUSHED - DESTROYER OF CLANS AND REKS WITH JUST DEATHMATCH AND ANY WEAPON. HAS FOUND AN AMAZING WAY TO SLAM MAA’S - MAA’S HATE HIM

please post buckler + hunting knife maa pov scrim

• This thread… zzz… Lg did similar shit in early 2013 when we were very competitive. KT is enjoying the game and trying to grow as a team. Is there anything to discuss here? Grow up.

• KT is enjoying the game and trying to grow as a team. Is there anything to discuss here? Grow up.

In all seriousness it’s great that they’re taking it seriously and trying to get better.

But come on, this is hilarious overkill.

• We here in Lions don’t need shit like this to win.

• Super secret Lions strat - wipe enemy, acquire victory.

• I don’t see the problem tbh. This clan is doing its thing on its group page for members. Why does mr flippy have an
    issue with that ? If the rest of your clans are so insecure that you have to jump on this stupid thread to join mr fippy
    then your a wimpy clan not worth the time of day. Real clans don’t interfere in other clans internal politics tbh.
    the world has gone mad tbh no honour nowdays

• @loin:

tbh. tbh. tbh

That’s all I read. In every single post you make.

• @loin:

I don’t see the problem. This clan is doing its thing on its group page for members. Why does Flippy have an issue with that? If the rest of the clans are so insecure that you have to jump on this stupid thread to join Flippy then your wimpy clan not real clan. Real clans don’t interfere in other clans internal politics. The world has gone mad, no honour nowdays.

I translated your message to english, Loin. tbh no need to thank me.

• lol I’m confused. Flippy didn’t say anything.

hurrrrrr omg flippy yer stalking public domain

• @J-P:

We here in Lions don’t need shit like this to win.

J-P
    Main Class: Archer
    Main Weapon: Light crossbow
    Analysis: Kill people, make em angry, visit the ammo box, kill people again

• @Albert!:

J-P
    Main Class: Archer
    Main Weapon: Light crossbow
    Analysis: Kill people, make em angry, visit the ammo box, kill people again

Albert
    Main Class: MAA
    Main Weapon: Broadsword
    Analysis: Organizes random scrims then shows up an hour later, then plays like a n00b, blames teammates

• @Karasu:

lol I’m confused. Flippy didn’t say anything.

hurrrrrr omg flippy yer stalking public domain

What’s with this awkward clan loyalty on the forums lmao, when jimmy makes a stupid post I tell him and visa versa. We’re trying to say there is literally nothing hilarious about this topic, and clans trying to increase the depth of this game is a good thing. I don’t understand the issue Mr. Flippy has here.

• @Huggles:

What’s with this awkward clan loyalty on the forums lmao, when jimmy makes a stupid post I tell him and visa versa. We’re trying to say there is literally nothing hilarious about this topic, and clans trying to increase the depth of this game is a good thing. I don’t understand the issue Mr. Flippy has here.

And I tell Flippy when he makes a stupid post. But as soon as I defend him it’s clan loyalty somehow. Seriously though. He didn’t say anything. Look at the op. He posted a link and a quote.

The yurops are actually doing it right and not taking off topic posts seriously.