PAX East 2011

• Hey all greetings from Boston, Massachusetts.
    We just spent today from 2PM-9PM building our booth in Indie Alley (I-15).

Here’s a couple pictures for you guys! Enjoy!
    We will be sure to update some more as the days go by.

Booth: http://www.chivalrythegame.com/files/IMG_6090.jpg
    Torn Banner and Booth: http://www.chivalrythegame.com/files/IMG_6088.jpg

Please swing by if you’re around!

Cheers.

• Awesome. If i was in the US i’d go harass you about the info on combat system and everything i could think about.

Cheers from sweden!

• Saw your both, now I’m checking the website and obviously have registered. Game looks great reminds me of Mount and Blade: Warband, I didn’t really ask too much about the combat system which I probably should have. Oh well, can’t wait to get my hands on this game.

• I had the chance to chat with someone at your booth today, the game looks great. It reminds me of Mount and Blade: Warband and Mortal Online a bit. Regardless it looks like a great game which I can’t wait to get my hands on!

• @EpicBeardMan:

I had the chance to chat with someone at your booth today, the game looks great. It reminds me of Mount and Blade: Warband and Mortal Online a bit. Regardless it looks like a great game which I can’t wait to get my hands on!

Do you remember who you talked to?
    We really appreciate people stopping by at our booth :D

• Im glad to see that everything’s going well with Chivalry : Medieval Warfare. Cant believe that soon we’ll be slaying our enemies in a wonderfull enviroment, and with a smart hand to hand combat system.
    Wish you best of luck with the project, and hope it will blow peoples minds.

• man if i had plane tickets for Boston, i would go just to see the booth and see the guys who created it.

• @b3h47pte:

@EpicBeardMan:

I had the chance to chat with someone at your booth today, the game looks great. It reminds me of Mount and Blade: Warband and Mortal Online a bit. Regardless it looks like a great game which I can’t wait to get my hands on!

Do you remember who you talked to?
    We really appreciate people stopping by at our booth :D

Uh don’t recall a specific name sorry haha. Regardless though he was quite helpful with what I was curious about.