Mover + pawn "teleport" issue

• Hey,

I have issue that when I stand on moving mover, sometimes it “teleports” me little back (or to previous position)

Had anyone else encountered this?
    If yes do you know how to solve it out pls or at least what is causing this?

I’m curious about any opinions, experience, suggestions you have about these.

• Interpactors and Movers have a check box in properties “Stop on encroach”. I used this with boats in my map because while animating in Matinee, if players steps on certain parts of the boats, the boats would visibly stop, yet when they hit their next keyframe in the animation, the boat would teleport ahead, and players would fall into the water.

• Thank you friend :)

though “Stop on encroach” doesn’t work for me :(
    I tried just to be sure also “No encroach check” and all combinations of all these settings with “encroach thingy” and nothing helped

I’ve also chcekd lift in ArgnosWall and I have all settings same
    so this seems to be something different

and when I stand on Pushable TO Flagship I don’t stand on interpactor that has matinee
    I stand just on some wooden planks that are attached to it so I make no contact with it
    it’s weird

I have this problem with boats and with big TO Flaghsip aswell (so with all moving interpactors on my map)

I enter trigger volume -> boat starts moving -> I take away my hands off keybard and mouse
    so I am sure I stand still with pawn while interpactor is moving,
    I am not moving my pawn relative to interpactor -> boat still moving …okay… and suddenly it stops like it would knock me back little in time or I don’t know (and it’s quite random when this knock back happens sometimes)

anywas “enroach” settings might be vital advice for another issue if u say u had problems with this
    maybe problems could occur when Defenders will make sea blockade with boats to Flagship and when there will ocur some random teleports I will know what to set to fix it

though main problem is still unresolved : /

— edit —

I’ve found a bug, Thanx again :)

— edit 2 —

Bug I’ve found resolved Holding W Glitch, though teleport still remains it seems to be some problem with dynamictrigger volume… and tbh ther also some other volumes that tends to behave buggy…

will do some reserach and try to fix, will do other thread for volumes if I won’t succed

• Xoftmade offers shared, business, dedicated web hosting solutions, web development and domain registration services in Pakistan. We offer lowest prices for hosting and website development.

dedicated servers

• YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

duno why it helped but I’ve just set up different values to priority in dynamictriggervolumes and highest priority for blolcking volume as boat’s collison box and finally after all that effort I had my first 100% Glitchfree boat ride :DDD

though duno what will happen when there will be 68 boats and as they will be Prefabs I thnik they will have same values in dynamic trigger …

but at worst I would just then adjust those values even it would be 68x6… ahh so much klik fest

hopefully it will work also after upload in workshop xD

but it seems that it will finaly work :DDD

• The "Don’t stop on encroach fixed it for me, i’m not using prefabs though.

I have had issues before with objects not behaving correctly, and i’ve had to simply copy/paste them and delete the old object for it to work.

• @Otreum:

The "Don’t stop on encroach fixed it for me, i’m not using prefabs though.

I have had issues before with objects not behaving correctly, and i’ve had to simply copy/paste them and delete the old object for it to work.

yes UDK… xD

imho best “fun” is when you add Brush but it won’t add some surfaces xDDD (quite often after CTRL + P)

bugy bugy…