Ideaologies

• @Flippy:

I don’t know who is worse. Nohbdy with his massive ego and anti-social personality, or Huggles with his “Murica is the greatest country ever” jargon.

Or flippy blatantly ignoring every single fact presented before him that completely undermines any beliefs he has ever held or will ever hold.

“Government is evol”

“Murcia is bad”

“Ron Paul had it right”

~Flippy 2014

• @Retsnom:

The US is the only original system that was designed for self rule and occasionally needs to be refreshed with the blood of patriots. AKA why the right to bear arms was the second amendment to protect the first and all the others.

• You are a true forum warrior Huggles. It’s totally a legitimate move to pull a quote from an old post that you’ve already replied to several times in an attempt to stir more ‘debate’ when clearly the debate is over. Not at all a troll move.
    Huggles, you’re my gyro.

• Murca shit-tier country, Canada pro-tier. EU trash cept for Ireland, taters and corned beef, ya know? Huggles clearly in love with Marx, your anti-American rhetoric can’t fool me you tiny asian bastard.

• Your all in trouble now tbh Brutus the Roman has arrived

• @loin:

Your all in trouble now tbh Brutus the Roman has arrived

Loin don’t oppress me with your labels and your abbreviations, sic semper tyrannis mang.

• hmm a latin attack.

• @loin:

hmm a latin attack.

No Huggles is latin, I’m white divvil.

• @BillDoor:

You are a true forum warrior Huggles. It’s totally a legitimate move to pull a quote from an old post that you’ve already replied to several times in an attempt to stir more ‘debate’ when clearly the debate is over. Not at all a troll move.
    Huggles, you’re my gyro.

Well that particular section referring to gun control wasn’t actually discussed if you liked reading, but wait.

@BillDoor:

Thank god I didn’t actually read it.

Shut up if you don’t like reading tbh, without knowledge about what the actual debate is about you have no right to comment on it.

• @Huggles:

Well that particular section referring to gun control wasn’t actually discussed if you liked reading, but wait.

Shut up if you don’t like reading tbh, without knowledge about what the actual debate is about you have no right to comment on it.

The truth is revealed. It’s Loins alt account.

• You’re not my daddy and you don’t own the internet.

• @BillDoor:

You’re not my daddy and you don’t own the internet.

My cousin is related to Garry Page so I guess I come pretty close

• @BillDoor:

You’re not my daddy and you don’t own the internet.

My grandma works at valve son, don’t make me ban yo ass…

• @Terminally:

My grandma works at valve son, don’t make me ban yo ass…

this is the first time I appreciate your dumb comments chill. Fits in perfectly here. +1.
    ps: gabe is my dad git gud pleb fagts can’t 1v1 me

• @gndo:

The truth is revealed. It’s Loins alt account.

Lies and scandalous propaganda by a rusky tbh.

• ik a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy, whose cousin is related to garry page. So I win bby

• @loin:

Lies and scandalous propaganda by a rusky tbh.

• What a good piccy tbh

• Sadly Huggles, you suck at life to even respond too. You opinion that the constitution is outdated totally and completely makes any and all of your opinions completely that. Opinions of a loon and not worth further consideration or response. Furthermore, it is the very constitution that you so ignorantly think is out dated that gives you the right to voice how ignorant and indoctrinated you truly are.

Your weak attempts at trying to bait me into a debate by diminishing the facts about the constitution and original intent and even further to try and compare yourself as more intelligent than Milton Friedman By copy/paste other critics opinions like you thought of it on your own…. UGh.

Then to dismiss historical facts about the importation of the Prussian School system purposely to dumb down and control the citizens just proves that you have been properly indoctrinated. Your shear ignorance about the second amendment is also paltry and abysmal.

My guess is that you are in your lower 20’s, probably going through a very liberal college experience swallowing every nut from some wacked out professors who clearly have bias and agendas. Thus you are basically just spouting shit that you have been told is correct without any actual knowledge or experience in the real world. All of your posts are theory with little facts. The few facts that you have posted are also incredibly bias and it is quite clear you have an agenda to sway the minds to your way of thinking by diminishing any and all opposing views. So instead of an exchange of ideas you are merely a tool of and for propaganda.

Correct me if I am wrong…

Congrats! You are a successful product of indoctrination. You have a blind and ignorant future in the Democratic party.

• @Retsnom:

Sadly Huggles, you suck at life to even respond too. You opinion that the constitution is outdated totally and completely makes any and all of your opinions completely that. Opinions of a loon and not worth further consideration or response. Furthermore, it is the very constitution that you so ignorantly think is out dated that gives you the right to voice how ignorant and indoctrinated you truly are.

Your weak attempts at trying to bait me into a debate by diminishing the facts about the constitution and original intent and even further to try and compare yourself as more intelligent than Milton Friedman By copy/paste other critics opinions like you thought of it on your own…. UGh.

Then to dismiss historical facts about the importation of the Prussian School system purposely to dumb down and control the citizens just proves that you have been properly indoctrinated. Your shear ignorance about the second amendment is also paltry and abysmal.

My guess is that you are in your lower 20’s, probably going through a very liberal college experience swallowing every nut from some wacked out professors who clearly have bias and agendas. Thus you are basically just spouting shit that you have been told is correct without any actual knowledge or experience in the real world. All of your posts are theory with little facts. The few facts that you have posted are also incredibly bias and it is quite clear you have an agenda to sway the minds to your way of thinking by diminishing any and all opposing views. So instead of an exchange of ideas you are merely a tool of and for propaganda.

Correct me if I am wrong…

Congrats! You are a successful product of indoctrination. You have a blind and ignorant future in the Democratic party.

couldnt have said it better

vote hillary or you are a sexist