Ideaologies

• @gndo:

German Air superiority and armour wiped out the French army, and forced the BEF to evacuate, what chance would civilians with small arms have had? Similar thing happened in Poland. This is what happens when a numerically and technologically superior force invades another country. There was however, resistance movements in the occupied countries who did fight back as best as they could, an entire German battalion was destroyed in one instance.

Or it could have something to do with all them nukes you have.

Yes German air superiority and armor had a devastating effect and was a brilliant strategy against those standing armies. However, the resistance was actually pretty minimal because the population was disarmed prior to the invasion. It was the exact same thing in Poland and all the other countries because Hitler had little to fear from the civilian populations when it came to the invasions.

This is not to diminish what those resistance parties did, as you said they did the best they could. But just imagine the entire population fully armed resistance. Yes that would be another story.

Oh BTW, we have only had nukes for about 70 years. There were plenty of opportunity to invade before that, hell Mexico tried a few times….

But America is also suffering from a soft invasion from South America and it is getting pretty bad. Sadly there are people that are more concerned about giving amnesty to new voters than they are the borders, language and culture of this country. While the South American drug cartels are pretty bad. They are nothing compared to radical religious zealots with a blood thirst to wipe out the infidels that are slowly taking over Europe.

So good luck with that.

Clue Bomb…
    http://www.mrctv.org/videos/heritage-foundation-panelist-radical-islam

• @Retsnom:

Guess what? we are not above nature. Anything we do is natural. Period. We are nature and nature is us. We are part of a natural cycle. Unless of course you think we were seeded here and stole this planet from plants….

Untill you start destroying your biosphere and make other people suffer for it. Unlike animals we humans have metacognition. We are aware of our existance and the long term consequences of our actions. We have desires and dreams, hopes and aspirations.

People try to do anything to furfill their own uselss materialistic needs that are being fueled by primitive instincts like greed and struggle for power. The difference with animals however is that we are far more dangerous and efficient when we try to furfill our desires.

We can tell ourselves and other people’s lies, we can even instill desires and needs on a mass scale(just look at the disgusting mass media and enertainment around the world that is poison) to keep the populus dumb and entertained in order for the elite to do what they want without any form of intelleigent resistance.

The American way is a flawed way. You can’t keep your standards of living while keeping the rest of the world purpousely 100 years behind with the good ol’ divide and conquer.

Puppet regimes are never a good idea and you think its strange that those people get so fucked fed up with tyrant after tyrant brought by the Muricans?

The intentions of Muricans aren’t for a stabile or productive environment, they want profit. If you put profit before innocent human lives you have a failed system.

You either live by a system that doesn’t make use of the suffering of other people or you will make people suffer and make them do horrible things. Its realy that simple.

We as a human species don’t need al this luxury, the super rich don’t need a 30k phone with incrusted diamonds, we don’t need a billion dollar entertainment industry that is tellng young girls and boys how to behave and how it is cool to stick out your tongue and be nothing but a fucking piece of meat.

Where are the values? Where are the morals? Nobody gives a shit about them because profit is all that counts and humans aren’t things made to be profitable. It doesn’t make any fucking sense I can’t express it more clearly. IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE

@Retsnom:

It is not science to ignore other causes like solar activity and cloud formations. To think we know it all and it is all fact, is never good science. When we are using modeling instead of hard data, that is not good science. When we claim that 100+ years of data collecting = facts about 4 billion years of missing data, it is not good science.

The greatest discoveries in science were found by those who were skeptical of the majority. We know more about the moon than our own ocean and you expect me to believe that we know causes of global warming?

You’re basically denying it without putting thought into things or reading up. Use your intelect instead of flatout denying everything.

You deny the facts by stating that we don’t know everything there is to know. Ofcourse we don’t know everything and nor will we ever know it all. But thats not the point. You have a non progressive attitude towards pretty much everything. Instead of trying to face the facts as they stand now you reassure yourself by saying “oh wel we don’t know everything so this musn’t be it!, infact I deny everything untill we know it all 100% and the negative consequences that come with that are irrelevant”

@Retsnom:

I found 20+ scientific journals that oppose man maid global warming and they were summarily dismissed because they don’t fit the religion of global warming agenda.

There have been many articles written about pretty much everything there is to write on, that doesn’t mean all of it is true.

There have been articles written by renowed scientist saying that lead isn’t harmfull to humans while it clearly is. Its just that company’s want profit and will try to do anything to maximize it. Even if its means falsifying scientific evidence. Lead was used in fuel by GM.

History will repeat itself and you’re just another pawn regurgitating what everyone else wans you to say which is basically “nothing is happening, stay cool and watch some more of our movies and tv shows instead”

@Retsnom:

–---------------------------------------------------------------
    American Private donations
    American NGO’s
    American Corporate investments
    These Private American donations are on top of the Government’s foreign aid… you do realize that the total American foreign aid since we started giving out money is in the trillions?

Last time I checked people can do what they want with their money and we Americans are the most fucking generous people on the planet.

Yes sorry to burst you charity bubble as well…
    Please find me any country that is even close… It’s ok, I’ll wait…
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_governments_by_development_aid
    “Official development assistance by country as a percentage of gross national income in 2012 (April 2013)”
    Number 29.Murica with a staggering 0.19%

CEO’s sure are generous when giving out money to affiliates while having Mcdonalds, Texaco and other internationals in every country that earns them 99,81%. Dat generousity.

@Retsnom:

nope nothing to see here…
    http://islam.ru/en/content/news/record-number-mosques-europe-2013

Last time I checked its not against the rules to build a mosque on privately owned ground.

@Retsnom:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2761/converting-churches-into-mosques

Again whats the problem? More muslims yea so what? Nobody cerez

@Retsnom:

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Mosques

Such credible websites much wow

Whats the problem with muslims? As long as people follow the law its kewl right? Its ok to be a jew or christian but not a muslim?

In Belgium there are lots of muslims and I have some realy good friends who are muslim. Don’t have a problem at all with them. Stop generalizing people because you are paranoid and afraid. Perhaps you need to get out there and meet some nice muslim people and have a conversation with them. Maybe they’ll share their plans for world domination for you.

@Retsnom:

Allah Akbar!

Yes God is the Greatest.

Retsnom can you read this http://time.com/96368/bill-maher-islam-muslim-problem/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

Anyways I don’t want to keep this pointless discussion going. I hope you’ll man up and face the truth. Everyone will die atleast live your not like an ignoramus and rid your heart of blind hatred.

• Man, what isolationist, fear-mongering madness am I reading? Anyone who has set foot outside their tiny, backwards southern US towns would know that muslims are–like people of any other religion–by and large totally nice, normal, people.

Crazy. I’m not going to actually partake in an argument about this, I just wanted to indicate to some degree the vigor with which I am shaking my head in disbelief.

• I found 20+ scientific journals that oppose man maid global warming and they were summarily dismissed because they don’t fit the religion of global warming agenda.

I know I said I wasn’t going to post again, but c’mon…

You didn’t find these. You found one of the many biased websites (where many of the top stories are about how global warming is not real, obviously a bit of a biased source) that listed them. In them, many have literally ZERO citations or 1, maybe 2, and the mass majority have very little as well. I would not call these very reliable. I would much rather trust peer reviewed, reputable scientific credited journals. You clearly do not know as much science as you say you do, I’ve already corrected you on different topics.

I found 20+ scientific journals that oppose man maid global warming and they were summarily dismissed because they don’t fit the religion of global warming agenda.

No, because they are pretty bad science, and the thousands of other journals shows their claims are false. One cannot trust a single study or journal, same as you cannot look at the trend of global warming over one year. You look at larger trends and what they show.

When we are using modeling instead of hard data, that is not good science. When we claim that 100+ years of data collecting = facts about 4 billion years of missing data, it is not good science.

Modeling is not guess work. It is incredibly reliable and should not be dismissed.

Scientists have made a study of the history of climate change (the field is called “paleoclimatology”), so we know quite a bit about past shifts in global temperature and what caused them. Carbon concentrations and temperatures can be tracked back hundreds of thousands of years by looking at ice cores, and millions of years using other proxies.

When using ice cores, CO2 concentrations are measured from air bubbles in the ice, and temperature is estimated from hydrogen isotopes in the water.

Throwing out an entire field of science because you don’t believe it’s reliable is not a pretty smart decision.

Just because in the past, some scientists have been right, does this make yours right/ The mass majority of Minority ideas have been false, not true.

You have really thrown logic and reason out of your thought process, so I really don’t know why I’m bothering here. I really do’t want to be in this debate which shouldn’t exist. Stop making huge generalizations over people, please. They are not true.

• im no scientician but the amount of lies and coverups that have happened in the climate change community are too many to ignore

there are leaked emails of people admitting of falsifying data, this data was then used at world summits to affect international policy

the way i see if the lies are exposed and then ignored then its no longer about the pursuit of truth, this is why i strongly believe that global warming is just another religious superstition, with its members shutting down anyone who speaks out

its also completely mad to believe any of the prominent climate activists like bill gates really mean what they say like in this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaF-fq2Zn7I
    literally telling you to live poor while he lives a rich and extravagant lifestyle with private jets and several mansions
    if someone practices the opposite of what they claim is the paragon of virtue, you should never agree with them, if you still do stop reading this right now and go watch some kitchen’s nightmares or something

idk why people keep falling prey to religious thinking, you’d think in this modern era people would grow a brain with the amount of knowledge instantly accessible to everyone

reminds me of this guy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP4FDLegX9s

i guess it must have something to do with bad parents or something, they are the only people that can make the case that you should believe things because they are convenient, not because they are true

its just simply convenient to believe in global warming because thats what everyone else believes, challenge that and everyone will turn on you

ive had entire classrooms in college go batshit on me for simply proposing less government control over the economy, these things have to be religious beliefs

• im no scientician but the amount of lies and coverups that have happened in the climate change community are too many to ignore

there are leaked emails of people admitting of falsifying data, this data was then used at world summits to affect international policy

Reliable source?

So because one minority group did something bad, we should ignore everything else in the scientific community on the topic?

Ignorance is not the way to go here.

idk why people keep falling prey to religious thinking, you’d think in this modern era people would grow a brain with the amount of knowledge instantly accessible to everyone

That would lead one to the turth, aye?

• @Sophax:

I am filled with hypocrisy….

Did you even read what you wrote? How about you apply your comments to yourself…. LOLS really, reread what you wrote… ugh

Hypocrisy much?

Hey if you have no problem with dramatic cultural changes from people that want you dead. So be it. Just don’t expect us to come bail you out.

Ignore it. Live with it. Convert to Islam. Enjoy.

I have no problem pulling all charity and foreign aid. As a libertarian I am not a fan of it of wasting anymore of our treasure on countries that have their heads in the sand and ignore facts (this is where the hypocrisy kicks in).

While you sure make pretty speeches. Sorry I am a skeptic. I don’t swallow every thing that I am told as fact.

I am fully aware of the flaws and manipulations of the education system of liberal indoctrination that dumbs down the populous so that they are dependent and complaint. But if you think for a second that it doesn’t apply the the EU, you are nuts. If you think that propaganda only happens in America, you are more foolish than I thought.

In addition, I am an atheist so I have no dog in the fight over which religion has the better god. The reality is that Muslims are killing people. Lots of people and doing it brutally. You can try and blame a holy war on the U.S. but you are sadly wrong. Did we help in making it more radical? Maybe that is completely debatable depending on how far you go back in history. So when I say Allah Akbar it is in total disdain and sarcasm. Clearly that god is not great if it allows such barbarism in it’s name…

But in the here and now. This religion is creating the most havoc and the most dangerous. Defending the majority of peaceful people over the crazed radicals, the crazed radicals are the ones that historically still do the most damage and that peaceful majority becomes irrelevant.

Clue Bomb…
    http://www.mrctv.org/videos/heritage…-radical-islam

As far as MMGW, the science being done is interesting and politically overwhelming. But when it is proven that the leading climate scientists fudged the numbers in the modeling to fit what they wanted, there is a problem. Ignoring the politicization of science should be of major concern on both sides but if you are not even willing to entertain that your side is doing it as well…. please.

Hell even AL Gores movie has been completely debunked and a court ruled it invalid.

I have never said I am a professor in science. I simply look at what is presented and question it. When something becomes political and at a fevered pitch that rivals religion, then yes I become even more skeptical. This has been the case with global warming for as long as I can remember. When I was a kid in the 70’s and 80s the whole earth day and global warming thing began. The predictions were over the top and never came to be. I remember one that said NY would be under water by now and we would all be wearing gas masks and not allowed outside for more than 20 mins a day.

I would like to think that science has made significant advances to have more accurate analysis and prediction capabilities. There is also a difference between science and being an alarmist and screaming the sky if falling. Well I fell for Y2K because I believed the hype. For now, I will remain skeptical. Believe what you want.

• @UnbornAssassin:

Reliable source?

So because one minority group did something bad, we should ignore everything else in the scientific community on the topic?

Ignorance is not the way to go here.

That would lead one to the turth, aye?

That is just it, it wasn’t one minority group. It was the leading GW modeling scientists that most all scientists were citing and relying on.

Sophax says “Modeling is not guess work. It is incredibly reliable and should not be dismissed.”

Um No it is guess work. The nature of modeling is educated guessing and creating prediction formulas based upon a given set of inputs. It is only semi reliable if all variable are given and the numbers are not fudged to match a desired outcome. There are also problems with the formulas themselves when combining variable mathematics formulas based upon random number generators. In most cases these models are lacking a wide range of input variables. In other words, they are being selective in what they are using for inputs while ignoring many others.

Modeling is a useful tool no doubt but it does not equal facts. By definition, it is imaginary. You dont make a model of the hydron collider run it and claim the results to be true and factual. You build the freaking hydron collider and run it to get factual results. The modeling only gives a hopeful outcome.

Please take a college level statistics class and you learn real quick how easy it is to manipulate not only the input data but how to manipulate and translate the output data.

• @Vanguard:

This man speaks the truth. I’m in a geography university and I can confirm that global warming is a capitalist political bandwagon. That’s what every teatcher says.

What are your teachers smoking.

Or are they all relatives of Retsnom?

• Doing some more research into the topic the dinosaurs actually caused far worse global warming than global warming is at today caused by humans. Even cows today are a massive contributer. In fact many “green” countries cuase a log of global warming if they are also heavily involved in dairy farming.

No one knows how ice ages occur exactly but there should be one in the next 1000-1500 years. But if theories are correct and these are pretty wild theories the people who make The theories admit that it could take 50,000 years becuase of global warming but since there’s no evidence on how ice ages occur no one can be certain. 1000-1500 years when you think about it isn’t that far away in terms of human history. An ice age of course would solve the global warming problem. There’s even theories that an ice age would happen in the next 100 years. Not that an ice age would be as dramatic as everyone thinks they are. And an ice age generally only extents the glaciers to the French northern coast. It might make it to the Pyrenees. In the US it would reach New York and in the Southern Hemisphere it would just cover the tip of South America while the Antarctic Ocean remains an ocean.

Global warming exists. Its happening. Its just been over exaggerated.

• accurate depiction of murican values

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZuZShxJq8M

• Let me remind you anti murican plebs about a thing called a spine. If you were such courages people of higher values
    then why an earth would you A) Have Steam game s (B) Play Chivalry. Below are quotes from an EU unnamed person.

“I hope America dies”

“I wish all mods would get AIDS”

“Haha I’ll break your legs and drag you to a river
    where I drown you haha game over.”

“I want to suffocate you with a pillow”

“You know nothing Jon mongoloid”

“head stomp your head into the curb”

Considering the fact some of the EU plebs seem to do nothing but take small potshots at the Muricans and try
    to upset them its no surprise some of them reacted and posted rebuttals and defended the home country.
    Imo its time to stop attacking each others homes and countries of birth let alone use products produced by
    them whilst conducting such foolishness. If the playground is not to your liking bugger off tbh.

• Loin is an American at heart.

Really though do you think sticking to every aspect of a 250 year old constitution to be a good idea?

• The wise ones know. On a Date or at a social never talk politics or Religion this lesson once learn’t is the way to go.
    let alone start tearing each others core beliefs and countries of origin down.

• Well Retsnom and I already had a date ages ago and this thread is the perfect thread for this discussion.

We may all be abusing each other to pieces but we are also learning other people’s point of view. How the rest of the world ticks and ultimately making us all wiser.

• @loin:

Let me remind you anti murican plebs about a thing called a spine. If you were such courages people of higher values
    then why an earth would you A) Have Steam game s (B) Play Chivalry. Below are quotes from an EU unnamed person.

“I hope America dies”

“I wish all mods would get AIDS”

“Haha I’ll break your legs and drag you to a river
    where I drown you haha game over.”

“I want to suffocate you with a pillow”

“You know nothing Jon mongoloid”

“head stomp your head into the curb”

Considering the fact some of the EU plebs seem to do nothing but take small potshots at the Muricans and try
    to upset them its no surprise some of them reacted and posted rebuttals and defended the home country.
    Imo its time to stop attacking each others homes and countries of birth let alone use products produced by
    them whilst conducting such foolishness. If the playground is not to your liking bugger off tbh.

Hope about you read what has been said before you judge you brick.

I hope Mars and Venus explode too.

Its curb stomp btw not head stomp into the curb you silly pillow haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7aaSaKNCsA

• @lemonater47:

Loin is an American at heart.

Really though do you think sticking to every aspect of a 250 year old constitution to be a good idea?

it was written by the brightest minds of the renaissance, i dont think you are being fair

• @lemonater47:

Loin is an American at heart.

Yes, it is a great idea if you had the intelligence and the ability of comprehension and knowledge of world history in conjunction of American History, you would understand it is the only written document to follow and protect it because it protects us. Feel free to read it and study it, you may learn something.

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.pdf

Pay close attention to the Bill of Rights….

• You do know the bill of rights wasn’t exactly intended when making it, right?

Also, it’s a pretty dated document that is intended to be changed often and rewritten.