.8 flinch…....ya

• HAVE YOU EVEN THOUGHT THINGS THROUGH??? .8 FLINCH ARE YOU FO REALZIES MAN. SCREW OFF WITH YOUR “.8 flinch” “But huggles, .8 flinch is only fair bec-” NO JUST SHUT, THE, FUCK, UP!

Now down to the real argument now that I vented that out of my system. When I bought this game for 30$ at release in 2012, I was paying for chivalry medieval warfare, not chivalry hit trade warfare. Weapons like the messer, sow, anything + shield tbh. You hit them on to your next combo, it won’t even be a drag you will combo into an accel, but no. HIT TRADEZZZ. This is an insult to skilled feinters, when these friggen nubs can just hit trade their way through every situation, and force anyone to play passive because of a stupid mechanic that shouldn’t be in this game. It’s also so annoying to have to cftp after EVERYYY successful hit just to not get hit and possibly even flinched, by a man who lost the initative and gained it back again because he looked down and pressed a button. This heavily destroys the skill level of the game and just turns it into this massive spam fest. Please make flinch atleast like .9 and maybe lessen combo times a bit. It’s an insult to chivalry players honestly.

• I don’t think you’ll find anyone here arguing in favour of .8s flinch.

• What´s a flinch

• its funny u talk bout release and all because we had .8 flinch until summer 2013

i have a feeling u got slammed by spammer lol typical NA

• @CRUSHED:

its funny u talk bout release and all because we had .8 flinch until summer 2013

I said I bought this game because it was chivalry medieval warfare, and it changed into hit trade warfare. I never directly emphasized the fact that we had .8 flinch in the begging of the game, because we didn’t. Learn to make coherent arguments bruh.

• 0.8 flinch existed since release.

1.0 flinch was shitty too.

• @NoVaLombardia:

0.8 flinch existed since release.

1.0 flinch was shitty too.

Could that mean… that 0.9 flinch… is PERFECT?!

• Possibly. We’ll find out though.

And this is for 2h only right?

Make QS exclusive 1.0 or 1.1 flinch plz kthx

• I blame society

• @Huggles:

This is an insult to skilled feinters, when these friggen nubs can just hit trade their way through every situation

I chuckled out loud at this bit.

• Make flinch differ for each weapon, fast weapons definently does not need that 0.8 flinch, toning it down for fast weapons will make them more vulerable to being punished for mistakes, or failing to stun-lock.

• Great Idea Wildwulfy… where shall i sign that i support your idea?