.8 FLINCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes seriously, who’s idea was it to be able to get hit mid combo?

• @Mr.Lion:

Yes seriously, who’s idea was it to be able to get hit mid combo?

Crushed’s actually.

Inb4 old bubble was better

• @Flippy:

Crushed’s actually.

Doesn’t surprise me when I read his other posts.

• @Mr.Lion:

• @Mr.Lion:

1v1 me kiddo, you aint shit.

• @Triumphant:

inb4 huggles derails own thread talking about ECUNUMICS n POLUTICS in true arm-chair expert style

owait

@Huggles:

Actually I’ve gained a lot of insight on governmental policies and economics at Princeton university last summer. So no, I do not believe I’m inexperienced.

You went to a university open day/weekend and that makes you experienced in matterz uf poltoks and ecunmis. Alright captain armchair hahaha

Just shut up about fucking politics and shit on the forums lol, I swear to god its 50% of what you post. This is a game forum, noone gives a shit about your dull interests. Your not a politician, nor an economist - and those guys get paid to be soulless and beige: dont be that fucking weird guy that does it for free lol

• @Triumphant:

You went to a university open day/weekend and that makes you experienced in matterz uf poltoks and ecunmis. Alright captain armchair hahaha

Just shut up about fucking politics and shit on the forums lol, I swear to god its 50% of what you post. This is a game forum, noone gives a shit about your dull interests. Your not a politician, nor an economist - and those guys get paid to be soulless and beige: dont be that fucking weird guy that does it for free lol

fuckin told oh shit

0.8 flinch is bad and crushed should feel bad

• you want an even longer flinch time? I guess I’m a commie, but better a commie than a retard……

• @chivalryinterested:

you want an even longer flinch time? I guess I’m a commie, but better a commie than a retard……

when the flinch time was longer, if you got hit you HAD to block the next attack because you would be flinched by the combo that would come soon after

this worked perfectly fine, now its shit because now we have a meta where if you get hit the way to take back initiative is to hit them back, if they have a slow weapon you’ll flinch them out of their combo which is nonsense tbh

• @Triumphant:

I actually went for 4 months, it was a full course. Secondly out of my 600 posts I can say it’s close to 30. Please shut up. People have a false ego for being amazing at chivalry yet they turn down the thought of other people having different interests that don’t correlate to theirs.

Now be a good boy and talk about .8 flinch unless you want to spew more useless insults that I can turn down within seconds. Git gud at chivalry before you insult people on a gaming forum tbh.

• @Flippy:

Crushed’s actually.

tbh, the bubble wasn’t too bad. It’s removal makes dueling pure luck as it’s pretty much just face hug, accelerate spam warfare. Or people will just spam harry potters Jimmy or sow stab feints where the sword is literally inside your mouth before the windup is half done. Jimmy in every 2v2 ever Plus the new animations are dumb as fuck, the camera never needed a change and they STILL Haven’t buffed longsword. inb4 Torn Banner better shape up.

To say feints are readable without bubble is ridiculous, unless you spam crappy flash feints that no one really falls for because you do it before your wind up is half done that is. Even guys from tempest agree with me there.

• @Huggles:

tbh, the bubble wasn’t too bad. It’s removal makes dueling pure luck as it’s pretty much just face hug, accelerate spam warfare. Or people will just spam harry potters Jimmy or sow stab feints where the sword is literally inside your mouth before the windup is half done. Jimmy in every 2v2 ever Plus the new animations are dumb as fuck, the camera never needed a change and they STILL Haven’t buffed longsword. inb4 Torn Banner better shape up.

To say feints are readable without bubble is ridiculous, unless you spam crappy flash feints that no one really falls for because you do it before your wind up is half done that is. Even guys from tempest agree with me there.

i wouldnt go so far and say its prue luck but I was calling this the day the shitpatch got released (bubble reduction, new animations)

• feints have always been unreadable where were you nerds back when the feint window was your entire windup?

you could even feint out of ripostes at one point

git gud nerds

learn to anticipate the feints, your internet and reaction time will never be good enough to catch every feint

god why does logic mean jack shit

• @zombojoe:

feints have always been unreadable where were you nerds back when the feint window was your entire windup?

you could even feint out of ripostes at one point

git gud nerds

learn to anticipate the feints, your internet and reaction time will never be good enough to catch every feint

god why does logic mean jack shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU

• @Huggles:

I actually went for 4 months, it was a full course. Secondly out of my 600 posts I can say it’s close to 30. Please shut up. People have a false ego for being amazing at chivalry yet they turn down the thought of other people having different interests that don’t correlate to theirs.

Now be a good boy and talk about .8 flinch unless you want to spew more useless insults that I can turn down within seconds. Git gud at chivalry before you insult people on a gaming forum tbh.

Gets told to be less depressingly dull in reality, says “git gud at chivalry”…

Sense is maek colonel beige armchair lol

• @Triumphant:

Gets told to be less depressingly dull in reality, says “git gud at chivalry”…

Sense is maek colonel beige armchair lol

Complains about Huggles continuing stupid topics

Provokes Huggles into continuing stupid topics

Grow up or shut up bae

• @Huggles:

Complains about Huggles continuing stupid topics

Provokes Huggles into continuing stupid topics

Grow up or shut up bae

grow some brains

• flinch time can be .9001 idc tbh cause I can just dodge to cancel it LOL