Statistics and rank progress

• I think Chivalry needs statistics and for example a ‘‘rank bar’’ which tells how you’re doing on your rank. It would be great if there was a system which shows all your wins and loses, kills and deaths and so on. What do you guys think?

• Yes revert the camera plz tbs.

• @Edmund:

Yes revert the camera plz tbs.

Please stop spamming this, it isn’t going to happen.

On topic: Next update they’ve added an XP bar that shows up at the end of a round and shows you how close you are to ranking up. A total Win/Loss counter and K/D counter would be really cool. You can already sorta figure out how many kills you have by looking in your UDKStats.ini file.

• Thanks for telling me about that .ini file :D

• a better stats system would fit well with the new UI just sayin.

Equally, i dont especially give a shit. Its sort of nice that each game is just a throwaway, and it DOES affect how people play it in a good way.

• “In post-game, an animated bar shows XP gains and how much is needed to hit the next level”

^ From the beta UI patch notes, sounds to me like this is what you are asking for.

• There was one in Deadliest Warrior and I think there will be a bar that shows your progress to the next rank in the next patch.

• If you do wanna check now. Go here http://pastebin.ca/2440808

Then check your stats in the udkstats.ini file. Each kill is worth 200xp and assist is worth 100. So you can work out how long you have to get to each rank.

• it’s getting added to the next patch, go check out the official news patch 28 notes and look at the screenshots or test it yourself. The scoreboard has a rank bar :D… so excite

• @Kim:

On topic: Next update they’ve added an XP bar that shows up at the end of a round and shows you how close you are to ranking up. A total Win/Loss counter and K/D counter would be really cool. You can already sorta figure out how many kills you have by looking in your UDKStats.ini file.

Also, to add to this go here: http://jsfiddle.net/z2NHZ/embedded/result/
    It’s an easy to use Rank to experience/kills calculator

• This post is deleted!

• It’s nice to know that there’s something like that coming up! :)

• @Deum:

It’s nice to know that there’s something like that coming up! :)

ohhhhh yes, COME ON ALREADY!!!

also, the UI looks a lot better, i just hope that it doesn’t cost more framerate.

• Stats would be pretty cool. Last time I checked they had a pretty extensive stat system in their mod “Age of Chivalry”.