Passions and motivations

• Hey glorious community :D Due to the toxicity in this game, and in these forums I feel like just sharing our most personal beliefs would be a huge plus to everyone’s mindset and allow others to empathize with one another. So in here I ask you to post the following, so we can all give each other some positive input and lift each other up.

Huggles:

Passion- Public works projects in Peru, criminal justice, Government, and green tech.

Reasoning- The biggest game changer was when one of my cousins had been shot by an alcoholic, who was then let off in the courts. It showed the complete and absolute disgrace of the criminal justice systems of other Countries.

I go to peru every other year to build houses for families. We go out into the outskirts of the city, which are filled with dysfunctional neighborhoods and families. It’s a major charity fund that involves creating entire infrastructures of different towns. We essential build sustainable communities for these individuals, complete with purified water resources, solar panels, schools, and households.

Government was a recent interest of mine, mainly due to my own quest to become greater. I find the processes interesting, and I find the process of Governing to be honorable and necessary. I understand the amount of stress these individuals are put through, and how little appreciation they are given despite that effort. How pundits like to divide the people into these different “social groups” and classes. This idea, that somehow bipartisanship is impractical and improbable. From day one I’ve always been the middle man, making agreements and decisions and then enforcing them. In order to redevelop infrastructure and sustain it.

My Uncle, is actually the CEO of a company called Green Tech. Several of my family members are a part of it, and some even lobby for it. It is a part of, and has been an essential part of the Clinton Global Initiative for some time now, and is a major influence in Governmental policies and funds campaigns and elections frequently. All the while promising a brighter future, and the decreasing reliance on foreign oil.

• If you want to make friends just chill the fuck out and stop making threads on politics/economics on a game forum. Oh, and stop worrying about rep, seriously.

• Embrace the humble brag

• @gndo:

If you want to make friends just chill the fuck out and stop making threads on politics/economics on a game forum. Oh, and stop worrying about rep, seriously.

Well the community is pretty trashy, it’d be cool to get some insight as to why that’s the case or if it’s just some LOTF bs going around. How is this political? I’m talking about mah famileh and my mission trips

• @Huggles:

Well the community is pretty trashy, it’d be cool to get some insight as to why that’s the case

Because it’s a gaming community on the Internet, and here be kids.

• Passion: fucking bitches, playin vidya gaems

Reasoning: 12 inch dick, swole as fuck, millions of dollars nd gud looks. As I’m telling one bitch to get dressed and leave (besides leaving them panties ofc), there’s usually another bitch banging on the door to come in. O ya and gaems are fun.

• @swagfox:

Passion: fucking bitches, playin vidya gaems

Reasoning: 12 inch dick, 6 pack, millions of dollars nd gud looks. As I’m telling one bitch to get dressed and leave, there’s usually another bitch banging on the door to come in. O ya and gaems are fun.

• Btw lol @ these sorts of posts. I want nohbdy back.

• I like music, a lot. Games, people.

I like to read too.

• So many useless threads. So much humble bragging. I can’t. Hold me somebody.

• @gndo:

If you want to make friends just chill the fuck out and stop making threads on politics/economics on a game forum. Oh, and stop worrying about rep, seriously.

Calm down brah, don’t you know hours = skillz, gotta show off dat skill mayne…

• @swagfox:

Passion: fucking bitches, playin vidya gaems

Reasoning: 12 inch dick, swole as fuck, millions of dollars nd gud looks. As I’m telling one bitch to get dressed and leave (besides leaving them panties ofc), there’s usually another bitch banging on the door to come in. O ya and gaems are fun.

oh my god you described my life (except the 12 inch dick, thats overkill bro) and you forgot getting high with everything and acting like a douche to everyone that isnt your friend

• Global Moderator

Lol these threads. As if any gives a crap.

• @Huggles:

Reasoning- The biggest game changer was when one of my cousins had been shot by an alcoholic, who was then let off in the courts. It showed the complete and absolute disgrace of the criminal justice systems of other Countries.

LIKE DIS IF U CRY EVRY TIME

• @Huggles:

I go to peru every other year to build houses for families. We go out into the outskirts of the city, which are filled with dysfunctional neighborhoods and families. It’s a major charity fund that involves creating entire infrastructures of different towns. We essential build sustainable communities for these individuals, complete with purified water resources, solar panels, schools, and households

u are like 14 u dont do shit but fart in your pre school chair

• Were the confusion lies is the fact most of these alpha males forget is because they consider themselves
    good at a video game it doesn’t follow that you believe the way you address people is linked to said game.
    Telling some one you want to head stomp there head on a curb or smother them with a pillow and why
    aren’t you dead already is in fact breaking the law. Most of you might not know it but some sites have recently
    prosecuted this kind of stuff in courts and its kept out of the press. Also some are in the media for sentences
    received up to 5 months in prison plus all accounts online banned.

Its about time TB started moderating this site for such threatening behaviour simply because the ego of the player
    seems to stem out of the game which is in essence just mean’t to be a form of fun and escape for many.
    If you can’t conduct your selves in a civilised manner perhaps its time some of you were banned for good
    from the forum and prosecuted as now its quite normal for the police to do so. Look at face book or other
    sites.

Mr huggles here simply started a debate of depth and it appears to offend the shallow people. If you don’t
    like his rather large text walls of depth then simply don’t comment or be rude and abusive as you have no
    depth of character tbh. back in the day…

• @loin:

Were the confusion lies is the fact most of these alpha males forget is because they consider themselves
    good at a video game it doesn’t follow that you believe the way you address people is linked to said game.
    Telling some one you want to head stomp there head on a curb or smother them with a pillow and why are
    you dead already is in fact breaking the law. Most of you might not know it but some sites have recently
    prosecuted this kind of stuff in courts and its kept out of the press. Also some are in the media for sentences
    received up to 5 months in prison plus all accounts online banned.

Its about time TB started moderating this site for such threatening behaviour simply because the ego of the player
    seems to stem out of the game which is in essence just mean’t to be a form of fun and escape for many.
    If you can’t conduct your selves in a civilised manner perhaps its time some of you were banned for good
    from the forum and prosecuted as now its quite normal for the police to do so. Look at face book or other
    sites.

Mr huggles here simply started a debate of depth and it appears to offend the shallow people. If you don’t
    like his rather large text walls of depth then simply don’t comment or be rude and abusive as you have no
    depth of character tbh. back in the day…

jealous beta detected

• Do you mean the original game beta testers? I don’t think so infact my q3ctf games took my time up back then

• Dont vurry flppy i will hold you, and i totally agree with you. Huggles you are being a 1st class douchebag right now, everyone pratically hates you on the forums and ingame. Even if you posted in the off-topic forum, that still doesnt give you the right to bully other players, and act like a total asshole towards them. To continue these actions will only assure you more hate from people. To conclude you are a terrorist, communist, white supremacist, nazi loving, @#$ killing, genocide starting, 1st class douchebag, kind of person.

• @Rits:

Dont vurry flppy i will hold you, and i totally agree with you. Huggles you are being a 1st class douchebag right now, everyone pratically hates you on the forums and ingame. Even if you posted in the off-topic forum, that still doesnt give you the right to bully other players, and act like a total asshole towards them. To continue these actions will only assure you more hate from people. To conclude you are a terrorist, communist, white supremacist, nazi loving, @#$@ killing, genocide starting, 1st class douchebag, kind of person.

Read your post, read mine. Which one seems more appropriate to you? If you were deamed to be important or influential in any aspect in society you would be prosecuted and charged. To accuse someone of these inhumane things, is to be uneducated, and intolerant. I will not have you accountable however, simply because it was a matter of how you were raised. Or you obtained a false sense of egotism you don’t actually posses. Also I’m Hispanic.

If you wish to be respected, act respectfully. Debates aren’t usually a topic area where you get to prove to everyone how friendly and courteous you are. You have to maintain some sort of illusion supremacy in order to intimidate those whom you are addressing. To outright flame someone is just plain trashy, and it disgraces your family by proving to others what type of household you were raised in. When you discuss you represent much more than yourself, regardless of whether or not you believe it’s fair, it’s how it works.