I am single hand the best spartan in the game

• @TheMightyAltroll:

He used to be. Sadly he lost his ability when he began playing Knight in MW. Now he only uses Poleaxe in DW.

You mean he used to be until his opinion differed from yours.

• @lemonater47:

LOL I love you lemon!

• @lemonater47:

That is an amusing leap of logic, but no, that is not what I meant. I mean he is actually worse at the game than he used to be, due to playing more MW, and adopting a Poleaxe trading-style.

• You love to dig deeper and deeper holes to bury yourself in, then think you win every encounter no matter how many people tell you otherwise. It’s like trying to explain the theory of evolution to a devout religious person. Are you Kent Hovind by any chance?

• @Oy:

You love to dig deeper and deeper holes to bury yourself in, then think you win every encounter no matter how many people tell you otherwise. It’s like trying to explain the theory of evolution to a devout religious person. Are you Kent Hovind by any chance?

I don’t win every battle I go up against, but I have the capacity to adapt to opponents. IrishCanadian taught me Spartan, and is a respected member of the DW community. However, he is no longer good at Spartan. It is that simple.

• How can someone forget how to play when nothing has changed? You’re making the case that he has become a MW caveman trader, and is no longer the same player he was. That’s ridiculous. Especially when MW and DW are so similar, it’s not like going from BF to CoD. But even then I don’t get how a BF pro turns shitty by playing CoD. He goes back to BF and he’s just as good as he was, maybe he needs to shake the rust off. Same thing with DW vs MW. The only time this applies is at a top competitive level, which neither of you ever were, believe me. You’re not Korean so you could never play in a tournament lol.

• @Oy:

How can someone forget how to play when nothing has changed? You’re making the case that he has become a MW caveman trader, and is no longer the same player he was. That’s ridiculous. Especially when MW and DW are so similar, it’s not like going from BF to CoD. But even then I don’t get how a BF pro turns shitty by playing CoD. He goes back to BF and he’s just as good as he was, maybe he needs to shake the rust off. Same thing with DW vs MW. The only time this applies is at a top competitive level, which neither of you ever were, believe me. You’re not Korean so you could never play in a tournament lol.

Because DW and MW have very different play styles, which is what I was attempting to get through your 12 foot thick skull the entire time. Irish changed his play style, and his weaponry. He is not as good at Spartan anymore. Period.

You’re so adamant about attacking me that you have no idea what you’re even attacking anymore.

• The playstyles aren’t so different that you’re incapable of switching from one to the other. I’m sure if Irish wanted to he could practice spartan and be the same as he was within 20 minutes. All it requires is kicking and alt shield bashing. You’re saying he’s worse because he plays MW and you dislike MW. But no, I didn’t want this thread to turn into another one of these retarded chimp wars, making fun of you has just become a meme around here. The DW Jesus is being crucified.

• @Oy:

All it requires is kicking and alt shield bashing.

And you have immediately lost all credibility. From now on, I shall do my best to ignore your posts.

• What’s the purpose of reviving this thread exactly? To fling more mud at eachother?

• @TheMightyAltroll:

And you have immediately lost all credibility. From now on, I shall do my best to ignore your posts.

I’m glad you bit. Gonna feed my family for weeks.

@Noob-in-Pyjamas:

What’s the purpose of reviving this thread exactly? To fling more mud at eachother?

The deadliest warrior forums are abandoned, at least we’re posting in it. The thread was funny before.

• @Noob-in-Pyjamas:

What’s the purpose of reviving this thread exactly? To fling more mud at eachother?

Yes! Its funny you should try it. I’ll help you getting started, lets say that everyone who doesn’t feint is really bad at the game and should uninstall, LIKE YOU HAHHAHHA YOU BAD ME GUD

Now its your turn, don’t disappoint me I’m expecting some heavy shit talk here, see Mr. MightyAtroll for reference, he is a pro at this, even made a video with 30mins of pure high quality shittalking

• Haha he accused me of turning his video off at 20 mins cause I got sad, as If I would even click his retarded link. Didn’t you say it was over an hour long? Hah, he wasted a day or more to plan, record, edit and upload a video no ome will watch so he can rub his neckbeard while he sips his wine and laughs to himself.