Changes to dodge keybind mechanics?

• Hello, lately I have noticed a problem with dodge keybind mechanics that happen only in Deadliest Warrior. It might seem like unimportant to you but it has screwed up my control layout that I have been using for a very long time.

Details:
    My control scheme is such that I have “jump” set to same key as “dodge”. When I sprint in game and press this key, it makes the character jump. Without sprinting, it does a dodge.
    Problem:**
    It was working like this in DW until recently, when a small patch was applied which made it impossible to choose when to jump or dodge, because the character always dodges, with sprint or without.

Is there a way to reverse or fix this somehow?

• You can’t dodge while sprinting in CMW anyway.

• Read again what I wrote - I do not wish to dodge while sprinting.

In CMW, when I sprint, my “dodge/jump” key jumps, without sprint, it dodges.

This is not working in DW (it used to).

• I have big solution for you:
    bind them to separate buttons

• I sense a bit of sarcasm in your post that I do not see was called for.

Suggesting someone to change their control layout that they have been using for a long time in a skill-based game like Chivalry is not really helpful.

I would actually rather not play the Ninja class at all than having to change a scheme that I feel second-nature with.

CMW works normally, I was posting this to maybe let someone from Torn Banner see what they may have done wrong.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.