E3 2014

• It looks good imo

• I liked the Zelda art style / graphics. Very cool.

• looks gross

such cinematics

• ARE YOUR BODIES READY FOR HARDCORE AMIIBO FIGURES? I don’t think so!

• Hyped for more Jump Scares: The Game - Marines vs Creepy Monsters Extra Shaders Edition? Hmm…
    Hope the story is at least well written or they innovate a little with the gameplay. I never get hyped with eye candy alone.

Don-t really mind me though, I’m just bummed because fucking EA, I mean Bioware, showcased shit and no progress for the new Mass Effect.

• Let’s hope this will be the game that puts shooters on the right track. I want fast-paced, unrestricted, frenetic action that takes advantage of the possibilities of modern technology and game design.

What I like about modern games is their ability to often build up great moments, to put you in a hyped state of mind. What I don’t like about them is the crappy gameplay designed to appease a very hand-crafted, accessible, slow as hell, shit experience. Seriously, fuck forward only sprinting in shooters that leaves you unable to shoot, “press space to vault over this specific piece of fence” and all kinds of pace-breaking transitional animations.

Also, I hope the story is shit so they can dedicate cutscenes all to presenting boss fights and shit.

• @Alphonse:

Hyped for more Jump Scares: The Game - Marines vs Creepy Monsters Extra Shaders Edition? Hmm…
    Hope the story is at least well written or they innovate a little with the gameplay. I never get hyped with eye candy alone.

Don-t really mind me though, I’m just bummed because fucking EA, I mean Bioware, showcased shit and no progress for the new Mass Effect.

i dont give a shit about story, i love how they made the demon look, loving the modern BFG he has

• @B4RK:

Let’s hope this will be the game that puts shooters on the right track. I want fast-paced, unrestricted, frenetic action that takes advantage of the possibilities of modern technology and game design.

What I like about modern games is their ability to often build up great moments, to put you in a hyped state of mind. What I don’t like about them is the crappy gameplay designed to appease a very hand-crafted, accessible, slow as hell, shit experience. Seriously, fuck forward only sprinting in shooters that leaves you unable to shoot, “press space to vault over this specific piece of fence” and all kinds of pace-breaking transitional animations.

Also, I hope the story is shit so they can dedicate cutscenes all to presenting boss fights and shit.

i cant fucking stand all those transitional animations

all those fucking animators thinking they are making their game better because you have to sit and watch their damned animations thousands of times throughout playing the game

couldnt fucking stand playing the new thief because of that, every fucking action in the game roots you to the ground while your character takes his time touching things

• Is that what an EU monster looks like

• I would cut back on those peanuts tbh. In the end your brain equals its size but not quality. Only Quake Engine games
    should be posted by decree of loin .

• I liked how they did the lightbulb animations in the Metro series. You will only get an unscrewing animation during the beginning of the game, when you are still getting to the mood, but later on you’re not handicapped by them nor do you need to see your hands unscrewing the bulb for the thousandth time while sitting still like a duck. Wish it was like that for more actions and more games.

Don’t get hyped though, the new DOOM is going to have a “deep” story, cutscenes, linear maps, no keys, no secrets, lots and lots of transition animations, ironsights, dedicated grenade button, stealth takedown animations, sprinting, stamina, NPC companions, etc.

• No half-life 3 or left 4 dead 3? What tha fack.

• @Oy:

No half-life 3 or left 4 dead 3? What tha fack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2raKf54N0rg

• @dudeface:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZO40WBNA60

oh man ive been waiting patiently for this game

i bet that trailer took x10 less effort than all these bullshit cinematic trailers, that was all gameplay and looked a million times more convincing

• Yeah I’m pretty stoked about it. But I’m afraid there’s no way it can live up to its potential.

• @dudeface:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZO40WBNA60

Oh yes, that game looks amazing, so much potential. I just hope you won’t get bored after your 4th mission, because seriously, a Pokemon Snap with space fights is not really that much fun.

Also, I don’t think I can listen to all that trendy math/post rock for 100 hours.