Is NA vs EU trash talk necessary?

• Listen we all know how beef ends up am I right? Any one here know how tupac and biggie smalls are doing? Oh that’s cause they are dead!!! Which is how were all gonna end up if we can’t all get along and just agree that NA is superior to Europe. We dropped the bombs!!! I’m sure you Europeans remember WWII right? If we didn’t intervene you fine young specimens might not be alive to play this magnificent game. NA FTW!!!

Also on a side note, why do you guys send your nannies over here to shake our babies? And why do you always mention how badly we perform in the World Cup? Ever think that we don’t take such a shitty sport seriously? Ooh it almost touched me hands oh no that’s a penalty. Fuck that, pick that ball up and run with it.

Honestly though who fucking cares who performs better at chivalry? We all have our strengths and weaknesses. For example I can talk to women at the bar with confidence because I have a nice smile, smell like a brand new Ferrari and am packing quite a large gaming joystick if you catch my drift (perverts). Meanwhile you Europeans with your fucked up teeth and un-groomed armpits have to rely on hiring French guys to kid nap women and sell them as sex slaves (we’ve all seen TAKEN there’s no mystery here).

• @Dontuhateme:

**Is NA vs EU trash talk necessary?
    Honestly though who fucking cares who performs better at chivalry? We all have our strengths and weaknesses. For example I can talk to women at the bar with confidence because I have a nice smile, smell like a brand new Ferrari and am packing quite a large gaming joystick if you catch my drift (perverts). Meanwhile you Europeans with your fucked up teeth and un-groomed armpits have to rely on hiring French guys to kid nap women and sell them as sex slaves (we’ve all seen TAKEN there’s no mystery here).

That turned into trash talk quickly…

• @Dontuhateme:

Is NA vs EU trash talk necessary?

Yes, for luls.

• @Vesanus:

Yes, for luls.

at least we can all agree AUS meta is the worst

• drama bomb thread

• op confirmed as uneducated american because he thinks that na > eu

• lies! its a placebo white elephant seen in Easy rider a great film that really captures your mentality at the end of the film.
    GB is the last bastion of civilised chess players imo. =p

• @loin:

GB is the last bastion of civilised chess players imo. =p

Russia has a lot more grand masters tho’.

• The op is homer simpson tbh. They are drawn to fridges by the blue lights. Russians playing chess ?

• @Kreittis:

op confirmed as uneducated american because he thinks that na > eu

Yes sir, you type that on your dell or apple laptop, or you 4g iPhone while you drive in your Ford past taco bell and McDonald’s. America is heading into the second American Century, and the wind is at our backs. Stay small European peasant, corporate America owns you.

• @Huggles:

Yes sir, you type that on your dell or apple laptop, or you 4g iPhone while you drive in your Ford past taco bell and McDonald’s. America is heading into the second American Century, and the wind is at our backs. Stay small European peasant, corporate America owns you.

I don’t own any kind of laptop nor any kind of smartphone. I drive german car because my last Ford was piece of shit (tells something about amurrican quality, eh?) and we don’t have taco bells here. We do have McDonalds but local grills > fast food chain restaurants.

worst seer NA

• @Kreittis:

I don’t own any kind of laptop nor any kind of smartphone. I drive german car because my last Ford was piece of shit (tells something about amurrican quality, eh?) and we don’t have taco bells here. We do have McDonalds but local grills > fast food chain restaurants.

worst seer NA

You
    re out of tune with the rest of the world than :L If you don’t own a bmw or a Mercedes you don’t deserve to live tbh.

America owns 20% of the world’s GDP, 40% if you count international corporations.

If you think you’re local grill makes as much money as taco bell or McDonald’s you’re wrong

Don’t own a smart phone? EU primitive as fuck

• @Huggles:

If you don’t own a bmw or a Mercedes you don’t deserve to live tbh.

is this real life

• @Karasu:

is this real life

or is this just fantasy?

• @zombojoe:

@Karasu:

is this real life

or is this just fantasy?

• @Huggles:

You
    re out of tune with the rest of the world than :L If you don’t own a bmw or a Mercedes you don’t deserve to live tbh.

America owns 20% of the world’s GDP, 40% if you count international corporations.

If you think you’re local grill makes as much money as taco bell or McDonald’s you’re wrong

calm down supreme overlord

you might get a heart attack from working too hard to put these plebeians in their place

• @Huggles:

You

wat
    r u retart??+

@Huggles:

cool story bro

@Huggles:

Never said that local grills make more money, they just make a lot better food than those shitty american chain restaurants.

@Huggles:

I prefer to own a phone that I can use as a baseball in case we lose our own.

• @Kreittis:

wat
    r u retart??+

cool story bro

Never said that local grills make more money, they just make a lot better food than those shitty american chain restaurants.

I prefer to own a phone that I can use as a baseball in case we lose our own.

Samsung is murican, git innovative economically/scientifically illiterate yurope

Wealth > life expectancy, I kid, I kid.

4/10 Chuckles