Bringing back the bubble?

• @Huggles:

All I do is face hug feint and target switch. Bubble was more skillful and fun tbh.

And how well has that worked for you in scrims?

0 times actually, you’ve never won.

• http://artsmithmedia.com/files/asm/public/content/file/148/upload/326.jpg
    Those on the right want the bubble back
    The left has it Mr speaker no bubbles required tbh

• @wildwulfy:

The big bubble was far from perfect, it made short weapons who cannot rely on stab spam hard to use because the two bubbles would create a gap between the players, which is not really too good considering the weapon is already short.

The situation hasnt really changed. Stab spammy weps are used still because stab spam on 1h’s is strong

• @Huggles:

Because community is toxic and plebs don’t know why bubble removal sucks.

Can you ‘‘plebs’’ stop talking about the bubble like it was never in the game?

The collision bubble REDUCTION (NOT REMOVAL) brings more problems that overshadow the pros, being able to facehug to the point of starting the swing inside the opponent’s model is game breaking, we can’t react to that and it happens way too often. I’ve been forced to use 130-140 fov ever since.

Maybe if we had more ways of punishing facehug, nobody would be bitching about it. Fast kicks may be OP but they work half the time in team fights…

I’d say reduce the parry box (parrying is too easy), increase flinch time, hopefully fix kicks…and how about testing chambering? seriously

• @Flippy:

And how well has that worked for you in scrims?

0 times actually, you’ve never won.

oo, look at the flipster talking trash. qq more about shields bro

losing by 2 mins = stomped apparently. You should conserve some of that elitism, maybe that’s why this community is so small :L

• @ashvins:

Can you ‘‘plebs’’ stop talking about the bubble like it was never in the game?

The collision bubble REDUCTION (NOT REMOVAL) brings more problems that overshadow the pros, being able to facehug to the point of starting the swing inside the opponent’s model is game breaking, we can’t react to that and it happens way too often. I’ve been forced to use 130-140 fov ever since.

Maybe if we had more ways of punishing it, nobody would be bitching about it. Fast kicks may be OP but they work half the time in team fights…

I’d say reduce the parry box (parrying is too easy), increase flinch time, hopefully fix kicks…and how about testing chambering? seriously

Ik it is in the game, and the “reduced” bubble is enough to start a windup with the weapon inside of your model. It’s not even funny how hard you’re trying to debase my claims while endorsing them.

• no bubble worked like a charm for over a year, you guys need to git gud

• @zombojoe:

no bubble worked like a charm for over a year, you guys need to git gud

What? tbh the old bubble did work like a charm, it just had some issues with getting stuck inside of people. That’s why people QQ not because it was a bad game breaking mechanic it was just too buggy.

• @Huggles:

Ik it is in the game, and the “reduced” bubble is enough to start a windup with the weapon inside of your model. It’s not even funny how hard you’re trying to debase my claims while endorsing them.

I’m not talking to you only, it’s a general misconception about the bubble…are you mad?

• @Huggles:

What? tbh the old bubble did work like a charm, it just had some issues with getting stuck inside of people. That’s why people QQ not because it was a bad game breaking mechanic it was just too buggy.

it was much more than that but i wouldnt expect a 12 year old to have a deep understanding of this game

• @zombojoe:

it was much more than that but i wouldnt expect a 12 year old to have a deep understanding of this game

https://www.youtube.com/embed/M75WmeEYTAE?autoplay=1&controls=0&rel=0&showinfo=0&autohide=1

• @zombojoe:

Nothing game breaking though, just annoying, limiting and clunky…it wasn’t the best solution but it was not as bad as the initial bubble size or the one we have right now.

60% is just too much if we don’t have the tools to deal with facehug, my opinion.

• everyone who thinks this bubble is good at the moment hasnt fought me when i use broad/messer/greatsword ahah

• @CRUSHED:

everyone who thinks this bubble is good hasnt fought me when i use broad/messer/greatsword ahah

ahah git gud scrubs

• @kanGuru:

ahah git gud scrubs

dats rite git gud

no but seriously, lookdowns atm are retarded haha

• If the player collision mechanics allowed smooth adjacent movement, the bubble could be american belly size, no problem
    Seriously though, the bubble reduction didn’t really solve the bubble problems at all, imo. Only reduced them somewhat. Which of course is nice, but was it worth the price? (Seriously asking)

• @B4RK:

If the player collision mechanics allowed smooth adjacent movement, the bubble could be american belly size, no problem
    Seriously though, the bubble reduction didn’t really solve the bubble problems at all, imo. Only reduced them somewhat. Which of course is nice, but was it worth the price? (Seriously asking)

So far the people who support the current bubble have not proposed anything and are somewhat clueless about the real issue. It’s not worth it unless TB adresses the root of the problem. Increasing the size of the bubble is a short term fix but it was always better.

Don’t look at it from a pubber standpoint, of course it sucks when there are 31 players around you.

• @CRUSHED:

dats rite git gud

no but seriously, lookdowns atm are retarded haha

• I wish they didn’t switch over to a new forum so I could compare what competitive players said about the bubble when it was introduced, and what some of them are saying now.

Honestly some of these comments feel like I’m reading pub bitch posts from the promod thread.

• i for one want to remove the sprint lockout

game was much more mobile when you could sprint even while attacking