Gametype question

• Hello all, I was just wondering one thing about gametypes in SDK.

If you create one map but it supports multiple gamemodes, should you create several maps all together?

Like same map with different setup right?

So, one for FFA, second for Team Objective and so on?

• I believe so. for my map i did what Tornbanner did with having an artsub level and using a persistent level for the gametype.

• All right. Thank you so much. Im having trouble with gametypes at the moment.

Like I cant check team deathmatch for instance, cuz it simply doesnt spawn me )

• @Alexenv:

All right. Thank you so much. Im having trouble with gametypes at the moment.

Like I cant check team deathmatch for instance, cuz it simply doesnt spawn me )

Make sure that
    1)The spawns you placed are for the correct teams(EFAC_Agatha and EFAC_Mason).
    2)The supported gametype is set correctly in the world info.
    3)You might need to rebuild paths. It barely takes a few minutes.

• Rickvs thanks, works like a charm now.

Maybe u know, I have one more question. For some reason, sometimes arrows and throwable objects end up in the mid air. Like there was a wall. But there is none and I checked collisions. They work fine.

Edit: I actually got the problem. Im using planes for rain and it gets stuck in the planes for some reason, although I didn’t put any collision.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.