Todays chivalry Crash

• I decided to fire up the Chivalry today. First question is why does it now always say waiting for
    steam tasks to finish? considering no subs to any workshops. Also upto 3 min at start and exit game back
    to desktop. Today I clicked play as usual, watched the keyboard loading screen while joining the official
    ffa server 2. After it just carried on rotating that sword I gave up. On clicking close task manager I found
    it said cpu usage was 97% for chivalry so swiftly closed the game. After trying again it worked ok
    There seems to be some kind of usual activity behind that keyboard screen and quite often. Can’t
    you just add a status led line ? or a text box showing what is loading and how far its completed it?

• It’s the hot weather tbh, have a horlicks with some pink wafers and settle down to watch a nice boxset from HBO.

• @gndo:

It’s the hot weather tbh, have a horlicks with some pink wafers and settle down to watch a nice boxset from HBO.

Its uncanny tbh. That is what I did , today I started Oz some a very good boxset with 6 seasons of quality by looks of it.
    :)
    I am at series 1 ep 5 or 6 now aye.

• tbh its your old pc tbh, maybe you should upgrade tbh…

• If it can make toast then it should play chivalry hehe. This rig might be olden ba gump but back in the day