Torn Banner Seeking Moderators

• Hey guys. We are seeking eager individuals to promote our goals of a positive community discussion forums. Working along side us, the Devs, moderators will be in charge of maintaining order in the forums and also on all official Servers. Please email your application to contact@tornbanner.com with the subject line: [MODAPP] Forum Name.

Application Form:

Name:
    Forum Name:
    Reason for Applying:
    Your vision for the community:
    Relevant Experience: (Moderation/community management on other games/websites or Technical experience)

Please keep all applications short and clear. Thank you and we are excited to see how you can help us make these forums a great place for all to come and discuss gaming and Chivalry!

• pls dont give moderator to wolfy

• no slipping £5 notes inside the applications hehe

• Name: Mahmood
    Forum Name: Turd
    Reason for Applying: Unlimited power on a tiny, worthless message-board is highly desirable.
    Vision for the Community: With me in charge of Torn Vagina Moderator team, you can guarantee that these forums will be the best forums ever, and everyone will be very happy.
    Relevant Experience: I called someone racist things on the internet once, and I often upload pictures of my dick online

• You crass turd tbh

• To be honest I wanted to be a moderator when Kimiko was in charge, but now? The forum is like a jungle full of diseases and dangerous animals. Uncontrollable.

Better being just an official admin, I guess.

Still, respect for TBS to try maintain peace here.

• Rumpel, loin and huggles for moderator plz, for an healthy forum.

• @Triumphant:

Name: Mahmood
    Reason for Applying: Unlimited power on a tiny, worthless message-board is highly desirable.
    Vision for the Community: With me in charge of Torn Vagina Moderator team, you can guarantee that these forums will be the best forums ever, and everyone will be very happy.
    Relevant Experience: I called someone racist things on the internet once, and I often upload pictures of my dick online

Don’t post your info here, please use the email provided.

• @Triumphant:

Name: Mahmood

inb4 banned

• Pretty much what Vesanus said. I’d care more for moderating the servers than for modering these forums, although admittedly the only reason I’d want to be server admin is because I hate server hijackers more than anything.

• @Terminally:

inb4 banned

inb4 I ban you with my new moderator powers

• @Triumphant:

inb4 I ban you with my new moderator powers

Pls no, I promise I will be gud now…

• Good to see they are actually seeking out new moderators, they should definently also seek out new official admins aswell. We are running low on active admins.

• off course my fov 90 measuring device will be used

• Hello, I am apply for server admin.

Namen: Argh deBlargh
    I want to be admin because it is strong. I am want to be strong.

Thank you.

• @ARGH:

Hello, I am apply for server admin.

Namen: Argh deBlargh
    I want to be admin because it is strong. I am want to be strong.

Thank you.

your wally arn’t you
    http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/article-1346848996385-14d8f9fb000005dc-43911_636x475.jpg

• Loin4Mod2014.

Bribe them with pink wafers Loin.

• Ban GoT spoilers please they’re everywhere.

• @Flippy:

Ban GoT spoilers please they’re everywhere.

Get le trolled scrub maybe in 6 months you’ll be as gud at spoilers