Torn Banner Seeking Moderators

• some new moderators would be apreciated indeed

I really would like to get turned on code on my WIP finally…

• I haven’t been around as much as I would like to. I’ve been working anywhere between 40-60 hours a week so any free time I have left is either sleeping, eating, or seeing the girlfriend/family.

I don’t even remember what playing video games is like. Haha. Once September rolls around, I’ll be able to be back and help out if it’s needed.

• God damnit Keith, video game developers/moderators/enthusiasts aren’t supposed to have a life. Dump your gf, flip off your family, bludgeon your boss, and grt back to chiv. Only nerds have real lives.

• @Oy:

God damnit Keith, video game developers/moderators/enthusiasts aren’t supposed to have a life. Dump your gf, flip off your family, bludgeon your boss, and grt back to chiv. Only nerds have real lives.

this this what he said :DDDD

welcome back Keith :)

• Mod

well good luck to all those applying. Hopefully an increase in mods will provide more cover for dealing with the speedhackers that we’re seeing a fair bit of recently.

On a side note, it looks like existing mod/server admins are needing to re-apply.

So in the meantime, reporting of players will have to be forwarded to the devs. Although I can still pop along to get screenshots/videos if people are breaking server rules but won’t have access to kick/ban.

(Will keep my sig for now until we hear more news) :)

• It’s for forum mods not server mods monkeh.

• Mod

@gndo:

It’s for forum mods not server mods monkeh.

@DaGGyzo:

….maintaining order in the forums and also on all official Servers

As far as I can tell all the old server admins are being updated too

Edit: during the transition, I still will be a current admin, so pm/steam/mail me etc., if you need to report anything on the official servers and I should be able to deal with it.

• Let’s just say Daggyzo edited his post after I read that.

I’m definately not blind.

• Let’s just say Daggyzo edited his post after I read that.

I’m definately not blind.

• I am clearly the best candidate here, pick me, pick me! :triumphant:

• @Martin:

I am clearly the best candidate here, pick me, pick me! :triumphant:

I resurrect thee from the dead! RISE

Behold your Necromance Master Sophax!

Can you get those lazy bastards in RK back in action? They’re a bunch of pathetic casual rights now.

They got time to pub stomp but no time to scrim.

• They got time to pub stomp but no time to scrim.

This sounds very familiar.

Unborn you suck.

• What? We scrim daily. Hell I think most of us in εq spend more time in Scrims/Pugs than in Pubs. We just rarely scrim Tempest.

EDIT: Didn’t mean to post this, sent a PM instead. Guess I accidentally posted it anyways.

• @AmishInsurgent:

What? We scrim daily. Hell I think most of us in εq spend more time in Scrims/Pugs than in Pubs. We just rarely scrim Tempest.

Unborn doesn’t love us :(

• Mod

I’m not the only one making scrims, message me sometime when you guys want scrim. You often message me a bit late at nmight when we’re out.

Edit: Also it’s good to see that moderators are being added. :D A right step in the way of good community building.

• They also just changed the rules. It does seem like they wish to see a change in how the forms are run.

• According to their rules they are allowed to change this comment to a personal insult and then hold me accountable for it.
    Now Keith’s signature truly frightens me.

• No more of Terminally Chills one letter posts either.

• @Cerebral:

They also just changed the rules. It does seem like they wish to see a change in how the forms are run.

@Rickvs:

According to their rules they are allowed to change this comment to a personal insult and then hold me accountable for it.
    Now Keith’s signature truly frightens me.

@gndo:

No more of Terminally Chills one letter posts either.

hmm :(

I really don’t undersstand it

I was happy that I’ve discovered this aweosme place on net thanks to mapping contest
    before I was only on Steam forums :D

e.g. this

**_“Do not spam meme images or any other image macro. Avatar and signature images should be static and entirely “G-rated” and family-friendly.”

_**
    no more fun?
    or what does it mean?

I will respect if Devs want to do just SERIOUS business here
    but I’m not sure if I am gonna find time then to check their srs bzns ….

• no more fun?
    or what does it mean?

I will respect if Devs want to do just SERIOUS business here
    but I’m not sure if I am gonna find time then to check their srs bzns ….

I’m pretty sure they’re gonna be cool about it and not super stingy. By spam of image macros I think they’re referring to spam like Terminally Chill with his constant shit-posting. I don’t think we need to worry about this forum becoming policed.