AOCStaticMeshActor problem!

• Ok, I’ve been doing destruction objective for team match and I can’t get rid of the statue. Basically there is a statue on a pedestal and you have to destroy it. I put them both for AOCstaticMesh and made destructible. Then I put a Kismet action to make the statue go away via toggle if pedestal gets destroyed but statue doesn’t go away.

What did I do wrong?

(Also, theres a crumbled statue which should appear after the stage is completed, but it’s just there, toggle doesnt work)

• I’m not entirely sure whether or not the actors support the feature. I’ve had the same problem as you before.

Fixed it by instead of toggling, I teleported the actors to some far away, unseen target point. Should fix both of your statues.

• Yes, I actually was thinking about the same thing. Teleporting meshes instead of toggling, but I was wondering how did Torn Banner guys made it work originally. Because it works in the example map.

• Or you could use “Destroy Actor”.

• Destroy action works for me
    though I have used clasic Statimesh/interpactors actors only with this
    not AOCstaticmesh

do you toggle with Toggle Hidden btw?

–-edit—

dooh ohh,

and when you set any actor Hidden in world properties it will be hidden forever
    you cant turn it on in kismet then

so for such a purrposes hide it in kismet only on level loaded or start event in kismet

• Oh okay. Thanks, destroy works like a charm but I still have to teleport the statue (like it falls)

• try matinee for falling animation
    and then destroy

–-edit—

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrdY9ENcE2g&index=7&list=PLTvnj29_ZQicRj8NB1rN8tvkLNSIe1v_p