My Goal. Post yours here too!

• This summer, I’m giving it my all. I’m going to power train the shit out of summer and become the undisputable BEST MAA IN NORTH AMERICA.

I am fed up with losing any duels. Any scrims. I am going to become the fucking best there ever was. You guys think I’m pretty good now, just wait. I’m going to get so fucking godlike at this game that NO ONE CAN CONTEST ME. NO ONE.

THERE WILL BE ZERO DOUBT IN ANY MIND THAT I, JIMMY TRYHARD WILL BE THE BEST MAA IN NORTH AMERICA AND THE BEST THAT ANY HAVE EVER SEEN. THERE WILL BE NO CONTEST, NO DISPUTE. THE FILTHY PEASANT MAAS THAT FACE ME SHALL ALL CRUMBLE IN FEAR AS I PERFORM PERFECT PARRIES, ATTACKS, DODGES, ETCETERA!

I am seriously motivated, and whenever I lose motivation, I’ll come look at this thread. I’ll remind myself that I will settle for no less than the best.

:) Join me in posting your goals on this discussion.

CHEERS, AND TO BECOMING THE BEST TEAM THERE EVER WAS! :D

• Inb4 maa nerf ruins it all

• Oh shit, he’s going to use a broadsword! Rauuunnn!

• Jimmy you will always be my motivation to strive for greatness, i’m not very talented at this game so i have to work twice as hard, but i’m trying my best to become the best player i can be!

Don’t listen to the haters, you know these commies are just jealous of your hard work, you’re the only hope left for us weak players ^_^

Sicerely Huggles

• Lmao seriously.

+rumpel is just jealous.

• too bad maa sucks worst class na

• Wait, this is real?

• Be back soon! :D
    Going on my summer vacation for 2 weeks starting June 12.

I just wanted to say that I love you all and good luck with your scrims!

I’m soooo glad that my last scrim was an amazing, intense victory vs. BsTh/Loverboy. We displayed awesome teamwork, coordination, and friendship(all thanks to the buddy system). I am happy to say that I left the mumble tonight with a smile on my face. :)

Make sure you use the buddy system!!!

Pair knights with vanguards, knights with maa, and occasionally van with maa. Make sure you define who will be the initiator, and who will be the supporter within each pair. This is what allows the buddy system to work. Knights should typically initiate, while vans and maa support, but if there is an odd pair like van & maa, have the vanguard initiate.

Do not pair 2 initiators together and do not pair two supporters together. One of each will do the trick splendidly. Make sure that the pair are rarely split up.

Remember, pair vans and maas with knights, and occasionally vans with maas. Make knights initiators ALWAYS, and make maas supporters ALWAYS. Vanguards can be initiators and supporters, although they work best supporting alongside a knight.

In the event that there is one odd man out without a buddy, have him lock down one enemy for as long as possible, preferably a flanker. This odd man out can basically do whatever role they want, and will thrive if the player is a good duelist that locks people down. Survivability is also key for this one odd man out. Man at arms is a good choice for this odd man out.

You guys are seriously my best friends. Be kind and supportive to one another and stay united until I come back! :D

• Wtf initiator and support this shit aint dota

EU>NA I’m ashamed

• @Karasu:

Wtf initiator and support this shit aint dota

EU>NA I’m ashamed

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BUDDY SYSTEM!

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Be back soon! :D
    Going on my summer vacation for 2 weeks starting June 12.

I just wanted to say that I love you all and good luck with your scrims!

I’m soooo glad that my last scrim was an amazing, intense victory vs. BsTh/Loverboy. We displayed awesome teamwork, coordination, and friendship(all thanks to the buddy system). I am happy to say that I left the mumble tonight with a smile on my face. :)

Make sure you use the buddy system!!!

Pair knights with vanguards, knights with maa, and occasionally van with maa. Make sure you define who will be the initiator, and who will be the supporter within each pair. This is what allows the buddy system to work. Knights should typically initiate, while vans and maa support, but if there is an odd pair like van & maa, have the vanguard initiate.

Do not pair 2 initiators together and do not pair two supporters together. One of each will do the trick splendidly. Make sure that the pair are rarely split up.

Remember, pair vans and maas with knights, and occasionally vans with maas. Make knights initiators ALWAYS, and make maas supporters ALWAYS. Vanguards can be initiators and supporters, although they work best supporting alongside a knight.

In the event that there is one odd man out without a buddy, have him lock down one enemy for as long as possible, preferably a flanker. This odd man out can basically do whatever role they want, and will thrive if the player is a good duelist that locks people down. Survivability is also key for this one odd man out. Man at arms is a good choice for this odd man out.

You guys are seriously my best friends. Be kind and supportive to one another and stay united until I come back! :D

• @ashvins:

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BUDDY SYSTEM!

Good way for beginners to learn teamwork quickly but you should be able to do other things. Like play dota.

• pls dont be real pls dont be real

• Nothing new here. 15 year olds playing Chiv thats all.

Let them roleplay all they want.

Lol Tempest if you lose to these guys just uninstall prease hahaha

• @Karasu:

Wtf initiator and support this shit aint dota

EU>NA I’m ashamed

faucheur used root + sin as a “support / initiator”. They would switch it up on who goes in first occasionally. Usually Root would initiate and be super aggressive while SiN would take pot shots with his pole-axe.

silly and funny tone in that post, yes; but haters gonna hate.

• Nova

• mmmmmm typical hating scrubs mmmmmmmm

seriously though why is everyone stalking us these days? :?

seems like the community is as toxic as ever :P

• @JimmyTryhard:

mmmmmm typical hating scrubs mmmmmmmm

such eu nurds

• @Karasu:

such eu nurds

I should start calling it EUh’s or EUghs

• @JimmyTryhard:

mmmmmm typical hating scrubs mmmmmmmm

Some of your members are known for being toxic, but you know that already. It shouldn’t be surprising if we pick on some of you.

I used to be a bully, i might be biased

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.