I have come to a realization concerning all classes and players.

• Nubs UP.

Buff nubs plz.

• Could you go elsewhere with posting stuff that has nothing to do with Balance and Game mechanics?

You seem to be an obvious smurf, you know it is against the rules to own two accounts on the forums right?

• Global Moderator

@wildwulfy:

Could you go elsewhere with posting stuff that has nothing to do with Balance and Game mechanics?

You seem to be an obvious smurf, you know it is against the rules to own two accounts on the forums right?

He aint a smurf. He’s from the steam forums.

• @wildwulfy:

Could you go elsewhere with posting stuff that has nothing to do with Balance and Game mechanics?

Hoho! I do declare you’re open to incontinence!

• Plot twist: everyone on this forum is one of my accounts and its only me and you wildwulfy…

• This post is deleted!

• @Terminally:

Plot twist: everyone on this forum is one of my accounts and its only me and you wildwulfy…

I feel like you’re already in Tempest and I don’t even know it

• @wildwulfy:

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

• @Karasu:

I feel like you’re already in Tempest and I don’t even know it

xD

And you will never kno… kek

• @Flippy:

@wildwulfy:

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

I’m having a hard time imaging flippy with a jolly ol’ British accent…

• @Flippy:

I’m from near Newcastle and well…that was terrible lol.

• Being born in newcastle, the worst fate for a man to bear apart from being born in eastern europe

• @Triumphant:

Being born in newcastle, the worst fate for a man to bear apart from being born in eastern europe

What the fuck did you just say to me…?

• @VY:

What the fuck did you just say to me…?

Na zdrowie, my name is Pan Kenowski

I’m a 27 year old American hussar (winged knight for you bydlos). I charge tanks on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting plumbing techniques and playing superior Polish games (drinking, drinking and Witcher series)

I train with my lance every day, this superior weapon can pierce clean through tanks because it has plumbed over a thousand toilets, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my lance license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Polish fluently, both Kurwa and Silesian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their mustache code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Warsaw to attend a prestigious Liceum to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a programmer for CD Project RED or a plumber!

I own several hussar wings which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I yell kurwa at my elders and seniors and speak Polish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

• 27 and liceum, noice

aside from that, the hussar wings are badass, i’m impressed

btw.

• @Triumphant:

Being born in newcastle, the worst fate for a man to bear apart from being born in eastern europe

I said near. What’s so bad about it anyways? Where are you from?

• @gndo:

I said near. What’s so bad about it anyways? Where are you from?

Pretty sure he’s from Newcastle.

• @Chimpanzer:

im going to assume this place is full of chavs

• @Chimpanzer:

Nope, it was near, live further away now, just not sure what he has against the place, there is a lot worse places, and at least it is a good night out.

• @Kreittis:

Na zdrowie, my name is Pan Kenowski

I’m a 27 year old American hussar (winged knight for you bydlos). I charge tanks on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting plumbing techniques and playing superior Polish games (drinking, drinking and Witcher series)

I train with my lance every day, this superior weapon can pierce clean through tanks because it has plumbed over a thousand toilets, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my lance license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Polish fluently, both Kurwa and Silesian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their mustache code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Warsaw to attend a prestigious Liceum to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a programmer for CD Project RED or a plumber!

I own several hussar wings which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I yell kurwa at my elders and seniors and speak Polish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

As both Polish and a fan of The Witcher (mostly the books), I’m massively butthurt at that post.

Jesus Christ, you even forgot to include our habit of perpetually listening to Sabaton songs about Poland- Forty to One, Uprising, Glorious Land, etc.

And for the record, Szabla>Lance.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.