It's players like this who don't deserve to play

• Slygoat… STOP IMPALE SPAMMING! 8-)

• Funny you should say that, I just finished a DotA game as Nyx. Nyxnyxnyx.

• Yeah others were complaining about it and he seemed to think it was some kind of joke. He did suicide a couple times as well so that would attribute to it, but he kept running around to our archers (myself included) and killing them for not running straight into the fight like a knight or vanguard. To me he was acting as if he was 14 or 15 years old, possibly younger. He found it hilarious when people would tell him to stop killing team mates so he would go after the people who complained and keep killing them until they left or switched teams. My experience has been awesome in this game so far, you are of course going to have a few broken eggs twisting things up every now and then. And I don’t know if there is a kick feature or not so I couldn’t call a vote kick or anything along those lines. I am now just waiting for the game to appear on steam so I can buy it, can’t find a single trace of it on there anywhere.

• Theres a new trend it seems… to cry when somone does this. Any of you know markee dragon? makes a 14 minut video about some guy in World of tanks ramming into him 3 times, while he just sat there doing nothing. Not playing the game. Its beta… sheesh

• @nyuyu:

Theres a new trend it seems… to cry when somone does this. Any of you know markee dragon? makes a 14 minut video about some guy in World of tanks ramming into him 3 times, while he just sat there doing nothing. Not playing the game. Its beta… sheesh

I’m not crying about this nor did I sit there and do nothing while he did this. I kept playing the game as I should trying to deal with it. All I was doing here was letting people know about this players behavior. There is no need for you to come in here and start trash talking.

• @yukisho:

@nyuyu:

Theres a new trend it seems… to cry when somone does this. Any of you know markee dragon? makes a 14 minut video about some guy in World of tanks ramming into him 3 times, while he just sat there doing nothing. Not playing the game. Its beta… sheesh

I’m not crying about this nor did I sit there and do nothing while he did this. I kept playing the game as I should trying to deal with it. All I was doing here was letting people know about this players behavior. There is no need for you to come in here and start trash talking.

your hearts bleeding my friend. There was no trash talking. ;)

• If you do some research on the site here, you’ll find that you can initiate a votekick by activating your console with the tilda (`) key, and typing votekick playername

It will attempt to match the name if it isn’t identical, after which you can confirm. This starts the voting process.

• @Rowan:

If you do some research on the site here, you’ll find that you can initiate a votekick by activating your console with the tilda (`) key, and typing votekick playername

It will attempt to match the name if it isn’t identical, after which you can confirm. This starts the voting process.

Thanks man, I will save that for future reference.

• I remember him complaining last night of me swinging my sword in such a confined space. :D

• Yeah spooky that was crazy. Your sword was literally going through the walls! It made me cry inside.

And never did I ever kill any of the archers in that match. I hit a couple of them once while I was running towards the ram. You have some twisted memories sir! Also, I could of been vote kicked by anyone as there were experienced players in the game, but I was not, why you may ask? Well because I did not kill anyone haha. I don’t do that! 8-)

This guy’s accusations are tiresome, I am done defending myself against lies.

• @Fenix:

I hit a couple of them once while I was running towards the ram. You have some twisted memories sir!

Ram? What Ram? There isn’t one on that map. Maybe its you that has a twisted memory… I’ve got the OP’s side on this one. :D

• @Fenix:

Yeah spooky that was crazy. Your sword was literally going through the walls! It made me cry inside.

And never did I ever kill any of the archers in that match. I hit a couple of them once while I was running towards the ram. You have some twisted memories sir! Also, I could of been vote kicked by anyone, but I was not, why you may ask? Well because I did not kill anyone haha. I don’t do that! 8-)

This guy’s accusations are tiresome, I am done defending myself against lies.

I see your maturity level has changed form in game to on the forums. No more ‘swaggg beast gon get you’ or ‘YOLO’ or ‘he killed me first like i killed you’ remarks.

@vSpooKy:

I remember him complaining last night of me swinging my sword in such a confined space. :D

You sir are the bane of my existence. Not matter what server I go on you are there or join just after and are always on the other team. I can’t get away from you. Not that it’s a bad thing, you are pretty good and always seem to be attracted to where I am posted up as archer, or find me out of the 5 others and kill me first in a group. I have made it a mission if I see you, to murder death kill you. Or at least try to.

• He was speaking of the previous match before that involved the pushing of the ram. We had 5 archers on the team and the progress was going no where. People were telling them to switch to melee classes, but they did not. So I hit them a couple times. Then a few of them switched. It worked!

Where does this come from speed racer? I never tked when you were in games with me and you know it.

• @Fenix:

He was speaking of the previous match before that involved the pushing of the ram. We had 5 archers on the team and the progress was going no where. People were telling them to switch to melee classes, but they did not. So I hit them a couple times. Then a few of them switched. It worked!

Where does this come from speed racer? I never tked when you were in games with me and you know it.

No one was complaining about archers. We had 3-4 archers at any given time. You did tk in the game, and are you saying you tk often in other games too? You kept going on about how much weed you smoke, maybe you should lay off of it because I think your mind is getting clouded from it.

• Yukisho,

Wow, no wonder why you think it is me! Yes this tk DID happen, but not by me. I do not know why you do not remember but the person who did this had two words in his name. I remember now when you quoted him on his swagg and yolo comments. He left mid-game so no wonder why you think it is me. I mean come on, do you think I would act like that when I played with people I see every day on the forums and who see me? I would not blatantly sabotage myself like that. Also, to tk 30ish people in a match, wouldn’t you think they would remember something like that, or even kick me as there were people who knew how to kick. Spooky was there.

And where does this come from speed racer? You know for a fact I never mouthed off or tked in any of your matches.

• OP complains about trash talking ; slowly becomes forum warrior

Fenix, unless you’re enjoying yourself, I’d ignore this cat.

• @Fenix:

Yukisho,

Wow, no wonder why you think it is me! Yes this tk DID happen, but not by me. I do not know why you do not remember but the person who did this had two words in his name. I remember now when you quoted him on his swagg and yolo comments. He left mid-game so no wonder why you think it is me. I mean come on, do you think I would act like that when I played with people I see every day on the forums and who see me? I would not blatantly sabotage myself like that. Also, to tk 30ish people in a match, wouldn’t you think they would remember something like that, or even kick me as there were people who knew how to kick. Spooky was there.

And where does this come from speed racer? You know for a fact I never mouthed off or tked in any of your matches.

You keep changing your memory of the past just as many lies as you keep telling.

• Settle it ingame you’re wasting valuable forum space.

• @ReapiN:

OP complains about trash talking ; slowly becomes forum warrior

Fenix, unless you’re enjoying yourself, I’d ignore this cat.

Lol. He comes in to the match I was just in and starts running his mouth to me trying to seem like some sort of hero. I just ignored him the whole time and when he finally realized I wasn’t going to argue with him he left the game.

• @ReapiN:

Settle it ingame you’re wasting valuable forum space.

A single post on a phpBB forum takes on average 12-72 bytes of data. Hardly wasting any precious forum space.